Search results

1. B

Quanta LB6M (10GbE) -- Discussion

Some pics of the fan shrouds printed in PETG and used on both my switches. They are attached to the existing tray and completely removable, they can also be flipped. I'm pretty happy with the results.
  2. B

Hi, TheBloke, To answer your question, I haven't hooked up the tach for the left fan (opposite the power supply), but I'm getting correct PWM control, reporting of fan status, and temperature with the Arctic F8 fans (33C intake, 36C idle exhaust at fan speed 3 - see below)...
  3. B

I'm using Cisco three meter copper SFP patch cables I got for $5 each on ebay last year... no issues.
  4. B

Hi, All, I have been designing a 3D printable fan tray that expands out to 2x80mm fans. The progress is slow as I'm new to 3D printing and I'm relying on the public library print services. However, after three prototype prints I'm really close to a first working design. Here's a rough picture...
  5. B

Thank you for the pic... I look forward to seeing (hearing) the results... post back soon, please! I've got two of these switches on the way. Has anyone considered trying to get these mounted into an empty 3U or 4U chassis with three 120mm fans in the back and a 1U or 2U panel to cover the...