Search results

1. Vidmo

LSI 9560-16i showing up as "SAS Controller"

I've just purchase an LSI 9560-16i from an authorized LSI dealer to eventually replace my 9460-16i, but the 9560-16i is showing up as a "SAS Controller" and will not work with the existing drivers already installed that support both the 9460-16i and the 9560-16i. I've tried having just the...
  2. Vidmo

[FS] Ubiquiti UniFi products, (2) UniFi AC HD, (1) UniFi nanoHD

Making some upgrades to the home network and selling the below. All in excellent working condition and have been de-provisioned, set back to factory defaults. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ubiquiti UniFi AC HD...
  3. Vidmo

FS: LSI 9361-8i, SM C2758, SM X8STE, Intel NUC, Intel Core I7-4790, RAID DAS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ LSI MegaRAID SAS 9361-8i $179 Sold - Includes 05-25444-00 CacheVault Flash Cache Protection Module - Original Box included...
  4. Vidmo

USBAnywhere - Remote BMC vulnerability

In case any of you have not seen this yet... Virtual Media Vulnerability in BMC Opens Servers to Remote Attack - Eclypsium
  5. Vidmo

FS: LSI MegaRAID 9271-8i +BBU09 BAT1S1P-A Battery

Excellent Condition $159.00 Battery is only a few months old. LSI MegaRAID 9271-8i PCI-E 8-Port 1GB cache controller+BBU09 BAT1S1P-A Battery | eBay
  6. Vidmo

Supermicro X11SAT-F Thunderbolt 3 support

Does anyone else here have the Supermicro X11SAT-F? If so would you please respond and lets discuss what we need to do to get Supermicro off their butts and get this board certified for TB3. I've asked Supermicro multiple time over the past year when the certification will be completed, but they...