Search results

1. C

Mediatomb AddOn for napp-it ZFS Server Appliance

Mediatomb is an open source (GPL) UPnP mediaserver, which allows you to stream your digital media through your network and listen to/watch it on a variety of UpnP compatible devices. Napp-it is a web-management (gui) interface for a ZFS server based on Illumian, NexentaCore, OpenIndiana or...
  2. C

OmniOS Print Server

I want change my nas to OmniOS in the future. The only problem I have is that CUPS was removed from OmniOS in the past. I have tryed a bit with lpadmin, but dosn´t work for me. I want to attach a local USB printer to my nas and share it via IPP to Windows and MAC OS clients. Can anyone help...
  3. C

ACL Problem with Symlinks in Windows

I need some help, because I have a problem with ACLs on my SMB-Shares for media in Windows. SMB-Share was activated via napp-it without guest access. Permissions was set for root and a local user (full access). Connecting with the local user under Windows works fine and Permissions are...
  4. C

Mediaserver for napp-it ZFS Server Appliance

Like suggested in napp-it Web-UI under Add-Ons I want to share my know-how about integration of a mediaserver into openindiana. I have it running on my home nas appliance and use it with a Samsung TV and Yamaha AV-Receiver. Data comes from the ZFS pools managed via napp-it. I´ve written an...