Search results

1. E

For Sale: Asus Board + Xeon CPU + Ram

Hi I have received it. I also got your address. I will pack it up today and send it via DHL tomorrow. It will come in the original Asus box. CPU RAM inside. Heatsink will be packed separately. Thanks.
  2. E

Intel Xeon E5 2696 V4 OEM 2.2Ghz Max 3.7Ghz LGA2011-3 Better than 2699 V4 | eBay Example of one on sale in ebay. This is one of the cheapest in ebay.
  3. E

OK, I have just uploaded the CPUZ readings. Its lightly oc.
  4. E

Hi I only know its OEM version. I bought one of the CPUs shown before (another from another user but similar markings). There is no ES or QS shown on the CPU.
  5. E

I have the following for sale. 1 x Asus Z10PE-D8WS board. 2 x Intel Xeon E5-2696V4 CPU. These are the 22 core Broadwell-E CPUs. Turbo to 3.7GHz. SR2J0. 2 x 16GB Samsung DDR4 2133 ECC Ram 2 x Cryorig H5 universal heatsink fan The main reason for me selling is that I have given up on the...
  6. E

Post your R15 scores.

Nope. Not possible. They could only hit 5.2GHz on LN2. Air will probably be just 4.4GHz max.
  7. E

Anyone Tried the Amfeltech Nvme Adapters?

Squid PCI Express Carrier Boards™ for M.2 SSD modules - Amfeltec I found these at their website. It has a PLX chip so it should work on most boards. Just that its rather costly. I saw the 4 slot card going for USD570. Not sure how much is the 2 slot version. Wonder if anyone has tried? Hows...
  8. E

Supermicro AOC-SLG3-2M2 Dual M2 card

Hmm, if your board does not support bifurication, I doubt it will work. I do not see any PLX chip on the card. I believe the circuit is similar to the Dell card. No PLX, each slot runs traces directly to 4 PCIE lanes. 2 slots will need 8 lanes.
  9. E

Best motherboard for E5-2699 V4

I bought the Asus Z10PE D8 WS board for my pair of 2696v4.. ITs pretty ok I have to say. It comes with M.2 slot. Only downside is just 4 RAM slots per CPU. If you are going to install lots of RAM, this may be an issue. For me, I just end user so I think 8 slots is more than sufficient. Also...
  10. E

Possible to overclock 2696v4 on Asus Z10PE d8 WS?

Hi! Just wondering if its possible to overclock these cpus on the z10pe board. I have tried and turbo mode allows the cpu to hit 3.7ghz. But when there is load on all cores, it will drop to 2.8ghz. I have checked and the default turbo boost setting for over 10 cores is 28x.Just wonder if there...