Search results

1. N

[FS][US-TX] 8x Mikrotik S+RJ10 modules

Hi Everyone, If anyone is interested, I am selling 8x Mikrotik S+RJ10 modules. Asking $55 each OBO. Shipping in the U.S. will be ~$10 (prefer to ship domestically w/ USPS priority with tracking and signature confirmation). I will be shipping from Austin TX, so if you are local we can try to...
  2. N

[SOLD OUT] Nvidia Tesla P100 PCIE 16GB (Dell) - ALL SOLD

Received very quickly, detected in system and works (works as well as it can without a fan duct/adapter..). Thanks!
  3. N

[SOLD OUT] Nvidia Tesla P100 PCIE 16GB (Dell) - ALL SOLD

Probably gone by now.. :P but PMed as well
  4. N

Xeon Phi /x200 /Knights Landing - Trash or Treasure ?

Its pretty hard to find compatible motherboards for these (socket versions). From my experience even simple tasks such as updating packages in linux is slow...
  5. N

Are you open to parting the CPU/Motherboard combos? I'm specifically interested in the 8x32GB dimms.

Are you open to parting the CPU/Motherboard combos? I'm specifically interested in the 8x32GB dimms.
  6. N

Finally: Overclocking EPYC Rome ES

Right, everything was on auto since I just updated the bios. No thats currently the fastest ram I have :(
  7. N

This is CPU-Z with memory @2133MHz on a -04 chip
  8. N

It was high 60s if I remember correctly. But I also had a fan blowing directly at the vrm heatsinks.
  9. N

CPU is the 64c oem version. Motherboard is H12SSW-iN. H12SSW-iN | Motherboards | Super Micro Computer, Inc. Yeah, turbostat was reporting frequencies of 3800 MHz (all core) consistently under load. No throttling, but cpu voltages were getting a bit high (1.4+v when clocked higher than 4000MHz).
  10. N

Regarding the power draw it seems to reach 300w or higher when setting OC to 3800+ and running a full load. Power draw statistics were obtain using turbostat. The cpu thermals I was seeing was low to mid 70s. Also IMPI was reporting vrm temps at high 60s.
  11. N

vtune counters does not add up to 100% when they should be

Hmm, the UOPS_EXECUTED.CORE_CYCLES_GE_XXX events seem to do what you think it does. The percentages do add up pretty close to 100% in your second post (~99.7%). The 5% difference from your first post is probably due to noise? Vtune is taking samples so some noise is probably expected. I think...
  12. N

This was the command I used for the overclock sudo ./zenstates.py --no-gui --oc-frequency=3400 The system is running linux. I don't think Corona bench 1.3 is supported? However I did notice that performance is actually lower when overclocked (compiling some projects, bench-marking y-cruncher)...
  13. N

This only applies if the PPT/EDC values are set as well right?
  14. N

Awesome, thanks! @I.nfraR.ed just did a quick test, looks like its working. Tested on 64c ES (QS?) 100-000000053-04_32/20_N and was able to get 3.4GHz, previously these were capped at 3.2.
  15. N

Very nice work to everyone involved! I'm surprised you were able to get that much more perf from those early 64c ES. Is this currently supported on windows only or can existing tools on linux be modified to make OC work? Thanks!
  16. N

vtune counters does not add up to 100% when they should be

Does vtune describe which performance counter(s) are being read by the "Cycles of X Ports Utilized" metrics?
  17. N

Home 'All In One' Server Build

Nice build, also love the snooker game going on in the background:)
  18. N

AMD ES ZS1406E2VJUG5 microcode version?

Is this confirmed, or just a guess?
  19. N

My Mini Supercomputer Build

Looks nice! Titan V might thermal throttle though.