Search results

1. B

(delete)

(delete)
  2. B

FS: LSI MegaRaid 9280-16i4e

Edit: lowered price.
  3. B

LSI MegaRAID SAS 9280-16i4e still useful?

That link points to drivers from 2010, older than the firmware on my card. This incantation brings up drivers: Support Documents and Downloads The Readme's to the various MegaRAID drivers don't list support but I wonder if it's unofficially supported? Ah, in MegaSAS2.inf for the current Windows...
  4. B

https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/fs-lsi-megaraid-9280-16i4e.21281/
  5. B

FS: LSI MegaRaid 9280-16i4e

Pulled from a surplus workstation. Card only. Not sure what these are worth. $195 shipped to USA? PayPal or Zelle.
  6. B

I pulled one of these controllers from a surplus workstation but I'm having trouble finding current drivers and firmware for it. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Better yet, anyone want to buy it? Current firmware has a build date of September 15th 2011.
  7. B

Supermicro SC745TQ-920B compatible with newer boards?

Got it! I guessed wrong on the power supply, it's actually one of these: Supermicro PWS-1K25P-PQ 1000/1200W PS2/ATX 80 Plus Platinum Power Supply I think I'll keep it. I won't have time to properly play with the new machine until next week but I couldn't resist, even if it is ~8 years old...
  8. B

Thanks. Would I be able to swap in the 1280W Platinum redundant power supplies that are listed in the manual in this model if I need more power? Think the stock fan configuration would be adequate for a passively cooled NVIDIA Tesla M10 GPU? (Probably not, I have an active cooler inbound from...
  9. B

I found a good local deal on a surplus X8DT3/X8DTi in a SC745TQ-920B | 4U | Chassis | Products | Super Micro Computer, Inc. SC745TQ-920B tower case. I'd like to replace the board with a newer series board, maybe a X9 dual CPU or even a H11 series but the compatibility list for the chassis is...