Search results

1. G

cdw dual 2011-3 mobo

Resurrecting an old thread, but I don't see any other threads on this Mobo here. I've finally built my machine with the mobo from this deal (yes, it's taken a while), and I've been doing the firmware updates. I was looking at the BMC firmware and the latest version of the download from GigaByte...
  2. G

10x Chelsio T440 Quad port 10G SFP+

Looks like the seller has kicked the price up to $93.49 each now. G
  3. G

Intel DC S3510 1.6TB $298 ea

Yes, TCG. All the drives I've been installing in our Dell servers (with H810s), are SED, and I'd like to keep that going with SSDs. HGST and Micron part numbers specifiy whether the drive is TGC or even FIPSs, and that information is fairly easily found. I've found it almost impossible to find...
  4. G

Intel DC S3510 1.6TB $298 ea

How can we tell which Intel SSDs are encrypted? G
  5. G

cdw dual 2011-3 mobo

And I sent one yesterday.
  6. G

Shared storage ideas...vSphere 6.5

That's why I use Fiber Channel at home as well as at work.. :) :)
  7. G

SuperMicro X9DRD-7LN4F

File my 'item not received' dispute with eBay, and received my money back in short order - even though I wanted to board rather than the cash back. So at least I'm not out of pocket, just a sad panda. G
  8. G

SuperMicro X9DRD-7LN4F

Exactly the same happened to me. Also, I seemed to have a 'Pay Now' link on eBay, which I followed and did, so we'll see what happens in the morning. If there's an issue, I'm going to open a dispute with eBay. He listed an auction, and committed to selling at the price he agreed. And I'm really...
  9. G

Intel SSD part number decoder ring

I've been looking for some Intel SSDs lately, mainly 3500s and 3700s. The Intel specs say that these models 'support AES encryption', but none of the drives I've purchased support SED encryption (at least in the Dell R710s, R730s that I've tried them in. Is there a decoder ring somewhere for...
  10. G

For Sale: H220 LSI 9205-8i Controllers

I ordered 2 a couple of weeks ago, and they shipped very fast. I've had them in a couple of servers I'm updating, connected to a couple of 24 port Intel Expanders, and they're working great. Ordered a couple more for my next server upgrades to pair with 36 port Intel expanders. Very satisfied...