Search results

1. S

Arista DCS-7050TX-64-F - eBay US

Are these multi gig? 2.5/5.0gbit?
  2. S

1.5TB Intel Optane $399

Is the 905p based of the 4800x or 5800x?
  3. S

LGA 1700 Alder Lake "Servers"

I'm thinking of getting a 14900K and I wonder who makes the most stable mobo nowdays?
  4. S

W790 Motherboard discussion thread

I hope these cpu compete with Threadripper Pro cpu's. Amd just got greedy and is dragging their feet because they are on top.
  5. S

Untrustworthy seller: [Ebay-US] New 18TB WD Ultrastar DC HC655 - $239.95/ea + free shipping

The seller can claim whatever he wants when they receive the returned item but you still have the option to escalate the case with ebay and they will refund you. But if a lot of sellers claim that you have defrauded them then ebay might ban your account but this is very rare, scammers are...
  6. S

Untrustworthy seller: [Ebay-US] New 18TB WD Ultrastar DC HC655 - $239.95/ea + free shipping

You clearly have very limited experience with ebay because buyers have so much leverage with ebay that it is not even funny. A seller will not win if a buyer receives a rock instead of your hdd but in the other hand if a buyer lies saying that they received a rock ebay will side with the buyer...
  7. S

This is wrong advice. If you refuse delivery the seller has MORE leverage with restocking fees. In fact the seller doesn't even have to refund you if they don't accept returns. But in this case seller does accept returns so he will have to refund you but he can deduct his shipping expenses...
  8. S

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Are Ruckus and Brocade the same company? Like HP and Aruba?
  9. S

JunOS Download

I was looking at an used Juniper switch on ebay but by reading this thread made me realize what a mistake buying these cheap switches is. Hp in the other hand let's you download the firmware freely for any model.
  10. S

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Is there a brocade model that support 2.5/5/10 gbit 45j ports?
  11. S

20TB hard drive for $295

I also had a bad experience with them in the past. I bough like 5 hdd labeled as new and I received 5 drives with wiped smart data but physically looked like they been thru hell. You can tell that they were installed because of the scuffs and dents on the sides. If you receive a disk with 0...
  12. S

UK ALL GONE - Lenovo ThinkStation P350 Tiny new / i5 11500 / 8GB RAM / 256GB NVMe / 3 yr warranty NOW £420 (or less!) delivered

So how much did you end up paying per unit? Was the discount because you ordered several? I just need one.
  13. S

Att 2gig service weird speedtests

I bought a Intel X710-T4L to avoid this same issue you are experiencing with pfsense. I can't wait for when AT&T decides to offer higher than 1gbps on my location.
  14. S

AMD making a fool of Threadripper customers - AGAIN?

I got my 3960x when it came out and I'm low key mad that they might not offer me an upgrade path with my Asus trx40 motherboard. This is what happens when there is no competition but I will vote with my wallet and if intel releases a Threadripper competitor I will purchase it to stick it to AMD.
  15. S

14 TB WD Easystore $200 @BestBuy

Price back down to $200
  16. S

Intel SSD Optane P5800X 400GB @ $625

Seller offered two 400Gb for $1,000 if anyone is interested. I was about to pull the trigger on the 800GB for $1000 but he relisted for $1,300 like the poster above me said. I got one 400GB and will keep waiting if he decides to lower the price or list any 1.6TB for a good price.
  17. S

16TB WD Easystore External USB 3.0 Hard Drive $254.99 @ Best Buy

Better buy whatever you can now before chia mining picks up. Hdd/ssd are going to get really expensive in the near future
  18. S

FT: My new-in-box Nvidia RTX3090 for another Nvidia 3000/some combination of other recent nvidia GPUs

I have never seen anyone complete a trade like this online. I say just sell the card for whatever you can get and buy whatever you want as to avoid wasting people's time. You will never be happy with what people will offer you. That and the logistics of it. Who will ship first? What happens if...
  19. S

New Intel Optane P5800X 100 DWPD SSD Dominates PCIe Gen4

This is what I'm hoping for.