Search results

1. J

[FS] Arista 7150S-64 Switch 48x SFP+ 4x 40g

Hi there, We have a pair of switches for sale. Arista 7150S-64 It's got 48 SFP+ ports and 4x QSFP+ 40g ports. Front to Rear airflow Red fans and PSU's. Asking $2,000 per switch. If you take the pair we will take $3600 shipped to the lower 48.
  2. J

Quanta - Anyone flash redfish onto them?

Hey I was wondering if anyone has tried flashing the older D51B systems with redfish and if so was it successful? I've contacted our rep at Quanta however they said they have zero plans on offering html5 as an option on these systems. We are hoping to see if we can update them using redfish.
  3. J

WTB: 100G Arista switch + 15.36TB NVME/SAS SSD

Looking to buy some Arista 100G switches. Also looking for some deals on 15.36TB NVMe or SAS SSD's
  4. J

(WTB) Arista DCS-7050QX-32S

Looking for a Arista DCS-7050QX-32S also looking for ears for one or two if someone has just ears laying around not mounted in a rack. Thanks! :)
  5. J

Suggestions for 10G T switch

Hello there, I'm looking for some suggestions for a 10G T switch ideally we would like to have at least 10 ports this will be used as a private switch to connect up a bunch of servers with a storage server. All of our server boards have built in 10G T ports and some of those systems don't have...
  6. J

FS: SuperMicro 2U 4Node Dual LGA2011 v4/v3 barebone

Hello there, I've got a Supermicro SuperServer 2028TP-HTTR currently for sale. System is pretty much new and was used as a spare which we have a few extras currently so we are looking to part ways. This is a solid system the only thing missing are the heatsinks. Key Features Four hot-pluggable...
  7. J

Any decent 10GBase-t switches

Just wondering if there are any decent switches that support at least 8 ports for 10GBase-t that also has SPF+ ports on it? I was looking at the Ubnt however it only has four ports on it. I picked one of these systems up today for a song Supermicro | Products | SuperServers | 2U | 2028TP-HTTR...