Search results

1. J

[FS] [Los Angeles, CA] 1U Supermicro (E5v3's) Servers!

Hey everyone! I've got a list of 1U Supermicro servers that have recently been decommissioned from datacenter use. Each and every unit has been 100% fully tested and verified working. There are some cosmetic wear and tear on these units due to racking/deracking. Please PM me if you are...
  2. J

SOLD: [FS] [Los Angeles, CA] Dell CS24-SC Servers

Sold Hi everyone, I have a ton of Dell CS24-SC servers that have just been decommissioned and need a new home. These servers are perfect for beginner learners looking for a cheap server. Dual Intel Xeon L5420s 16GB DDR2 Rails Included No Drives $60 each Dual Intel Xeon L5420s 24GB DDR2 Rails...
  3. J

[US-CA] FS: Ubiquiti Edgeswitch(s) (SOLD)

BOTH OF THESE UNITS HAVE BEEN SOLD! :) I bought these but didn't end up using them, so they're just sitting in my closet. Here's what I have, and I'm open to offer for both. 1x Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch 16 XG (ES-16-XG) Includes all original unused accessories. Condition: Very good, like new...
  4. J

Mixing RAM brands

Okay... so I usually never mix RAM but I bought a combo on eBay that only included 2x 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC unbuffered RAM by Crucial. I had a spare 2x generic kit that’s also DDR4-2666 ECC unbuffered that works when mixed in the server. I also had 2x Kingston 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC unbuffered RAM as...
  5. J

Supermicro IPMI restarting with server?

I'm having this really odd thing on my X10SRH-CF board, where every time I restart/reset the server through IPMI or the OS, the IPMI will restart along with it. Therefore, I cannot get into BIOS without needing to use a spider because by the time the IPMI reinitializes, the server has already...
  6. J

1U Supermicro 815 rails not extending long enough

Hi all, I have a 815TQC-R504CB chassis with a rail kit that is pictured below. The problem with this rail kit is that it does not allow me to take off the lid when sliding the server out of the rack, but not taking it off the rails. I need to be able to have the server slide out and fully...
  7. J

1U Supermicro chassis plastic piece removal?

Anybody know how to remove this plastic piece so I can access the wires underneath?
  8. J

X10SRH-CF not posting

Hi all.. this is the first time I've had this issue with any server I've built. At first boot, everything seemed fine, I didn't have a display plugged in but I assumed it was fine. I went to plug in a VGA cable and couldn't get that to work, so I power cycled the server. The display came on...
  9. J

ATX in EATX Supermicro 815

This is a dumb question... but will this chassis fit an ATX board? Chassis: SC815TQC-R504CB | 1U | Chassis | Products | Super Micro Computer, Inc. MB: X10SRH-CF | Motherboards | Products | Super Micro Computer, Inc. I know usually it's a yes, but they only state that it fits motherboards that...
  10. J

FS: Tyan 1U E3-1270 w/ 16GB DDR3 ECC Server (SOLD)

Edit: Server has been sold! Hi there, I've had this server sitting around in storage unused and am looking to have it sold to someone who can make use of it. If you are interested, please PM me! Chassis: Ciara Orion-112 Motherboard: Tyan S5512WGM2NR CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1270v1 RAM: 16GB DDR3...
  11. J

Tyan S5512WGM2NR IPMI Bricked?

I purchased this server recently, 1U Quiet Homelab 8-Bay Server Tyan S5512 Home Media, Security, Gaming Server | eBay This is my second time using a Tyan board, the first time was a while ago. For some odd reason, I can't get IPMI to work. I've noticed, - Server Mgmt in BIOS is completely...
  12. J

FS: Dell PowerEdge R210 II (SOLD)

Items being sold here are in good and working conditions. Please PM me if interested to order. Chassis: Dell PowerEdge R210 II Motherboard: Proprietary R210 II Motherboard CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1240v1 RAM: 16GB DDR3 ECC Unbuffered RAM Drives: Hitachi 500GB 7200RPM HDD Rails: No Rails Condition...
  13. J

FS: Supermicro E3-1240v5, 64GB DDR4 ECC, 2x SSDs 1U Server (SOLD)

I'm looking to sell this 1U Supermicro E3-1240v5 server that I haven't really had a use for. The server's condition is great. If interested, please PM me, or add me on Skype by 'jacyhung'. Also, if you'd like to seek more reputation from me, you can visit the link below and PM me through there...
  14. J

FS: Quanta Dual E5-2650 | 64GB DDR3 ECC | 2x 240GB SSD | $320 USD

Hello, I've got an Quanta Dual E5-2650 server from Natex laying around that I'm looking to sell. I'm looking for $320 USD for this server, plus shipping costs. (Around $35). I am only shipping domestically in the US. Please PM me or add me on Skype by 'jacyhung' if you wish to purchase...
  15. J

FS: Supermicro Twin Node [Dual E5420] Server (SOLD)

Hello, I've got a twin node 1U Supermicro server laying around that I have no use for. SERVER HAS BEEN SOLD. *SERVER IS A TWIN NODE SERVER, MEANING THERE IS 2 SERVERS IN A 1U CHASSIS* Each Node's Specification: CHASSIS: Supermicro CSE-808T-780 Chassis PROCESSOR: DUAL Intel Xeon E5420 2.5GHz...