Search results

1. J

[FS] [Los Angeles, CA] 1U Supermicro (E5v3's) Servers!

bump! Servers #4 and #5 are still available
  2. J

[FS] [Los Angeles, CA] 1U Supermicro (E5v3's) Servers!

Hey everyone! I've got a list of 1U Supermicro servers that have recently been decommissioned from datacenter use. Each and every unit has been 100% fully tested and verified working. There are some cosmetic wear and tear on these units due to racking/deracking. Please PM me if you are...
  3. J

[US-CA] FS: Ubiquiti Edgeswitch(s) (SOLD)

bump - still for sale :P
  4. J

SOLD: [FS] [Los Angeles, CA] Dell CS24-SC Servers

All 16 units have been sold. :)
  5. J

Thank you! I was about to try proxmox.. got everything set up and then realized I don't have any VGA-capable monitors on hand nor any adapters. :( looks like I'll have to hold off on that for now.
  6. J

Great idea, I don't use Reddit myself but I think homelabsales is a great place to post these on. I'm now a little curious and determined to figure out whether or not Proxmox works on these, sometime today I'm gonna pull one out of storage and give it a shot, and I'll update this thread...
  7. J

Yes exactly, I'm not entirely sure if it works with Proxmox (it should.. but I can't guarantee it). These servers were previously datacenter servers rented as IaaS products but they're all in storage now since they've been decommissioned due to upgrades. I don't want to send these off to an...
  8. J

Sold Hi everyone, I have a ton of Dell CS24-SC servers that have just been decommissioned and need a new home. These servers are perfect for beginner learners looking for a cheap server. Dual Intel Xeon L5420s 16GB DDR2 Rails Included No Drives $60 each Dual Intel Xeon L5420s 24GB DDR2 Rails...
  9. J

bump -- open to offers on these
  10. J

BOTH OF THESE UNITS HAVE BEEN SOLD! :) I bought these but didn't end up using them, so they're just sitting in my closet. Here's what I have, and I'm open to offer for both. 1x Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch 16 XG (ES-16-XG) Includes all original unused accessories. Condition: Very good, like new...
  11. J

Mixing RAM brands

So with this in mind, I went ahead and tested the system more. First off, it passed memtest86 with flying colors, no errors in all 4 passes. I went ahead and decided to reseat the RAM and change the order that they were in. Originally, they were ordered as, crucial, kingston, crucial...
  12. J

Mixing RAM brands

Yep! Gonna reseat the RAM and reboot the system multiple times over the next couple of days and see if it happens again
  13. J

Mixing RAM brands

I actually got this error too: 0x0C=mrcMiscTrainingError HOWEVER, I just tried again this morning and the system posted..... I have no idea why it decided to work now. The system had been running with the Crucial RAM and I just powered it off, added one of the Kingston RAM sticks at a time and...
  14. J

Mixing RAM brands

BIOS is already on latest from Supermicro, R1.2c Just weird that it works when I mix with generic RAM but not with these Kingston sticks
  15. J

Mixing RAM brands

Thanks for a reply, it's a Supermicro X11SCZ-F with an E-2176G