Search results

1. B

[US-WA] [FS] iStarUSA 2U short-depth case

Generic (pretty sure it's iStarUSA) 2U short-depth case. With power-supply. Asking $20. Local pickup in Ridgefield, WA 98642 area - 30 minutes north of Portland, OR. I have two of these.
  2. B

Short[ened?] rails for CSE-813?

Hi STH: I have a couple SuperMicro CSE-813M chassis with my C2xxx Avoton and Rangeley boards in. I thought I would finally get them properly racked (instead of sitting on top of another server by purchasing the CSE-PT52L rail kits that SM recommends. To my chagrin, they only adjust down to...
  3. B

WTB SuperMicro 1U outer rails

I need a set of MCP-290-00056-0N outer rails for a CSE-813M I just bought. Does anyone know where I can get them for cheap? Newegg/eBay/SM seem to rthe n $40-60 with shipping. Thanks.
  4. B

FS: SanAce80 .58A fans (4)

Bought these for my 4U SuperMicro server but long since sold the server and found these new in packaging. Someone here smarter than me can probably tell me what SM part number this replaces (I used to know, but can’t remember). Asking $5/ea. plus ground shipping in ConUS. I know shipping...
  5. B

Help: How to connect SuperMicro M28E1

I thought I was pretty smart picking up an 8-bay 2.5" drive enclosure for $40 this morning, and thought I understood SAS and SATA pretty well, but now I'm confused. The M28E1 has 4 connectors that look like SATA but two are labeled "in" and two are labeled "in/out". I have a 3ware Inc 9550SX...