Search results

1. C

Lenovo Thinkcentre/ThinkStation Tiny (Project TinyMiniMicro) Reference Thread

It's a 4010 blower fan with a removable air duct. "WINSINN 40mm Blower Fan 5V, 3D Printer Micro 5 Volt Fans Blower 4010 Dual Ball Bearing, with Air Guide Parts, 40mmx10mm 2PIN (Pack of 2Pcs) - AZN product id: B08R9H1K88" https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08R9H1K88 The fan is 5v, but runs...
  2. C

Lenovo Thinkcentre/ThinkStation Tiny (Project TinyMiniMicro) Reference Thread

Hey all, just wanted to send this along. I've got 4 of the M90q Gen3 65w i5-12500's with x16 risers and have added the Dell branded Mellanox Connectx-4 LX cards to mine. Initially they were just floating around the back but decided to have my hand at modifying a 3D model someone made for a...
  3. C

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Regardless of whether you may or may not be wrong haha, I'm happy with the noise from the B+A PSU's for the time being. Again, appreciate everything you've done for us with the documentation and testing!
  4. C

sorry, my bad, it's not the 24F, it's just the straight 24 (8x SFP+ in the front with 24x 1gbe RJ45, and the stacking module)
  5. C

This didn't seem to be the case. With either PSU and Fan in either of the left or right slots, the system would refuse to lower the fan speeds after a full boot. For shits and giggles, I put the B PSU and fan in the left slots, and the A PSU in the right. The system has yet to ramp it's fans up...
  6. C

@fohdeesha have a weird issue with a new to me ICX6610-24f. As a starting point... It's been fully upgraded per your guide. (Thanks a ton for this btw!) However I've got a Rev B PSU that refuses to behave. The system boots, loud fans as one expects. Loads config, PSU is quiet. About a minute...
  7. C

FS/Trade: Dual Xeon E5-2670 beast

Still available? How much you looking for?