Search results

1. F

CWWK/Changwang AIO-T6 NAS

I have the AIO-T6 with the J6412/J6413 however I ran into a problem changing the settings in the BIOS and now it just loops at POST. 2 questions: where can I find the manual? Is there a clear CMOS somewhere?
  2. F

Minisforum MS-01 PCIe Card and RAM Compatibility Thread

I am buying one to replace my power hungry server. I don't need 96GB and would be fine with 64GB. The specs are so-dimm 5200 but I'm contemplating the G-Skills one: G.SKILL Ripjaws SO-DIMM 64GB (2 x 32GB) 262-Pin DDR5 SO-DIMM DDR5 5600 (PC5 44800) Laptop Memory Model F5-5600S4040A32GX2-RS. They...
  3. F

CWWK/Changwang AIO-T6 NAS

I bought the one with the J6413 CPU. I added 6*14TB WD and went with OpenMediaVault. I added a 4TB NVMe for systems and containers, 64GB of memory and a 10GB NVME to Ethernet card as I have a 10GB switch. Also I bounded the 3 * 2.5GB ethernet for load balancing. Using RAID 6 with EXT4, I can...
  4. F

Serveraid M5110 firmware update in non IBM system

Just download the EXE, then use 7zip or similar to extract it (you'll get an error but that's ok). Go inside the directory called Image where the firmware is located. From here, use the MSM gui to update the firmware and point the software to the Image directory and select the firmware file...
  5. F

IBM M1015 Firmware - What to flash with

It seems like I got reversed, not forward... wrong cable dah! Thank you for pointing me out in the right direction. Need to order new cables and send these back. oh well, lesson learned ;o)
  6. F

Cables yes you are right, my cables were reversed and not forward. I need to send them back and get the proper ones. Thank you! :cool:
  7. F

M1015 blind Hello all, Noth sure if it is the right thread and I apologize if it is not. I just got an IBM m1015 that I flashed with the latest version of the firmware from IBM which is -022 at the end while the LSI web site it is -020. So far so good (I tried both and they both work). My...