Search results

1. L

X10SRL-F very slow initialization with IPMI/BMC enabled..

They just released v3.58 firmware for X10SRL-f. And, now iKVM/HTML5 is working! =;)
  2. L

X10SRL-F very slow initialization with IPMI/BMC enabled..

Hello sporker, I just purchased X10SRL-f motherboard and am missing HTML5 feature on X10DRL-i motherboard. The download page still have old version that doesn't support HTML5 KVM. Would you mind to share your firmware (v3.48) and instructions if there is any? Thank you,
  3. L

Ubiquiti Beta US-16-XG $299

Also, I read somewhere that there are people who had working with x520-t2. I believe that people who have x540-t2 or x550 cards are still having issue with this switch.
  4. L

Can you show me the link to download the latest one? Thanks,
  5. L

I just read from Ubnt forum (answered by the employee) saying that Beta and GA hardware has the same. So I believe that the beta hardware should be able to accept any future update.
  6. L

What a timing! I ordered this last week and it is on the way. I just hope that it works without much hassle. This will be my first 10gb network setup.
  7. L

ES Xeon Discussion

Yes, that is my understanding (on my limited knowledge with E5-2658 v3 QS and other thread reading). If I am wrong, someone can correct us.
  8. L

ES Xeon Discussion

The single turbo clock speed won't stay long and will be determined by many factors (like how many active cores and temperature). And, it's usually happened when single or two cores need boost. In Windows, you have to set "High performance" at power options to get the speed. There is all core...
  9. L

ES Xeon Discussion

I had them running for few days with 4 x 16gb memory on x10drl-i motherboard. It was working great until I added another 4 more sticks. Last dimm slot had issue. I purchased open box motherboard from newegg with cheap price. But I believe that it was the reason that was returned. I don't believe...
  10. L

ES Xeon Discussion

I bought 2658 v3 QS chips from the seller and it was good transaction (Current price is 299, but I paid 225 each). I have been reading this thread and decided to go QS or Retail CPU with few more dollars because I don't want to take too much risk (if there is any). QS is more close to...
  11. L

ES Xeon Discussion

I don't believe that it will work. I saw some auctions saying "not tested". When I saw the bottom of the processors, some resistors damaged or missing. If the processor is working with missing resistors, I still won't put my daily data on it. For fun, maybe.
  12. L

ES Xeon Discussion

It may not, but it will be between 2.9 Ghz and 3.2 Ghz. Since it's only 300 Mhz, I don't see that it will be much different whether all cores run at 3.0, 3.1 or 3.2 Ghz. Mine (2658 v3, 2.2Ghz Base/2.9Ghz Turbo has 2.5Ghz All Cores Turbo).
  13. L

ES Xeon Discussion

Mine was purchased from hwtrade-e and it was good transaction. Two CPUs was shipped by DHL express from China and would be delivered to my house by next day if there wasn't any delay in custom and holiday season. I received them in 2 days and tested them out and worked fine so far. The seller...
  14. L

ES Xeon Discussion

I had mine (e5 2658 v3 QS) tested using the tool a couple of days ago. It failed first because default and the first setting was to check (SPBC, Sample Production Bit Checker). Once I disabled the feature, all other features were tested and passed. Good luck.
  15. L

ES Xeon Discussion

What score do you get with your current 2600k setup? ES chips are usually lower than retail version. And, as you can see their hwinfo 64 window, the turbo will be 3.2 Ghz, not 3.5. I just set up two E5-2658 v3 QS (2.2 Ghz, 2.9 Ghz Turbo, 2.5 Ghz All Cores Turbo) with Supermicro X10-DRL-i...
  16. L

ES Xeon Discussion

You may ask the seller. You can release the signature online if you are not able to present.
  17. L

ES Xeon Discussion

No, but the signature was required.
  18. L

ES Xeon Discussion

I also purchased two e5 2658 qs chips but it is v3, not v4 from eBay. Is there any reason that you are going for v4? I know that it has two more cores and 100mhz faster with little large cache. But I only paid $225 for the v3 chip. The seller was hwtrade. Shipped by DHL express made it delivered...