Search results

1. I

Supermicro SuperServer 1028GQ-TXR - Quad Nvidia Tesla P100 16GB SXM2

Hey STH, Long shot but before i put it on fleeBay i thought i would throw it up here. Came out of rendsolve.com focusing on GeForce rather than Tesla's. Supermicro | Products | SuperServers | 1U | 1028GQ-TXR Includes: 2x E5-2620 v4 CPUs 4x Nvidia Tesla P100 16GB SXM2 - NVlink enabled for...
  2. I

SM Backplane swap

Hey wondering if anyone can shed some light I have a SM with a BPN-SAS3-216A which is faulty, Can a BPN-SAS2-216EB be substituted in? I have no SAS3 drives and its for my homelab, I know the cables will be different but will the backplane fit? Thanks
  3. I

RTX 2080 TI w. 110Tflops !

Expensive for gamers but great for AI, Compared to the $3k Titan V same performance @ 40% of the cost. NVLink unlike the Titan V, Rumors where right and i did not believe that Nvidia would allow NVLink on these.
  4. I

SFP+ to 10GBASE-T for Dell S4810P

Hey, Anyone have experience in purchasing some SFP+ converters? Specifically compatible with the Dell S4810P? Would a Cisco module work?
  5. I

AU Intel D-1541 8 Core 16 Thread - 48GB DDR4 - 4x 1TB HDD - 10Gbe

SIRIS 3 and NAS 3 Professional Features & Specifications Datto S3P6000 This was a backup appliance for a mnb that is now closed. The Datto software has been wiped and therefor cannot be licensed but this is a full functioning server and anything can be installed. I installed 4x brand new 1tb...
  6. I

Proxmox & WHMCS API issue.

Im Getting an error in the client area, HTTP/1.1 501 Method 'GET /nodes//qemu//status/current' not implemented Wondering if anyone has seen this before??
  7. I

Dell Force10 Z9000

So i just got myself a Z9000 for my first 40GBe switch, I cant seem to connect through PuTTY though, Have the USB cable in and drivers install I changed the COM port in device manager to COM7 as it was previously COM3 which i still couldn't connect to even with that in the Serial Line in...
  8. I

KingFast F2 16G SSD - Experiences?

KingFast F2 8G 16G 32G Solid State Drive SATA3.0 SSD For Desktop PC Computer X1 | eBay Looking for some for Proxmox ZFS installs. Has anyone used these?
  9. I

Script Proxmox VM creation.

Hey Just wondering if anyone has attempted this??
  10. I

E5 1620 v2 & E5 1650 v2

Hey Everyone, 2x E5 1620 v2 - $50ea 4x E5 1650 v2 - $100ea Always open to negotiations but within limits, But this place is always fair. Cheapest I found in previously sold on eBay was $130 on the 1650v2. PayPal is welcome, Would take AEON and ETH happy to have a 3rd party hold it or if you...
  11. I

1.8in Sata to 2.5in Adapter - Experiences

Hey Just wondering if anyone has experience using the below, Micro SATA 1.8 Inch Drive to 2.5 Inch Laptop Drive Caddy - Black I have 6 drives left over from a client deploy and selling them is becoming hard, But would love to keep them if these adapters are reliable? Thanks
  12. I

HELP!!! HP C7000

Hey STHers I need some help with a C7000... I will pay for your time... I have never touched a HP / HPe system, and I am LOSTTTT It took me 22 hours to get the OA going.. The following is what I need: SSH into the C7000 Accessing the Blade (VNC/KVM/SSH???) I need help getting the iLO working...
  13. I

C7000 help!!!!

Hey STHers I need some help with a C7000... I will pay for your time... I have never touched a HP / HPe system, and I am LOSTTTT It took me 22 hours to get the OA going.. The following is what I need: SSH into the C7000 Accessing the Blade (VNC/KVM/SSH???) I need help getting the iLO working...
  14. I

Actual throughput of MD1200 and SFF-8088

Hey, Im looking to expand my storage, there is some great deals on MD1200's My question may not be actually directed towards them though but, A 6Gb/s SAS controller with a SFF-8088 cable into a MD1200 is the maximum bandwidth 600Mbs? The reason being is I like the idea of possibly adding...
  15. I

TIP: KVM with GeForce and Desktop Acceleration on RDP...

So, NVIDIA only supply Desktop Acceleration with RDP on windows with Quadro and Tesla drivers. Obviously most home users don't need Quadro's on there KVM and are like myself who want a 1080ti. Plus there is a handful of software programs I run that need OpenGL on the desktop to even open. So...
  16. I

BTFRS Opinions...

What are your opinions on BTRFS in production? My opinion on BTRFS is on paper looks much better for my clients than ZFS, One thing which I may be wrong on but how BTRFS unlike ZFS it distributes whole files over the drives which is less write intensive over all the drives and in theory we...
  17. I

E5-1620 V2 & E5-1650 V2

I have a bunch pulled out of new Mac Pro's Price is fixed as I have dropped them way under what they are available on eBay E5-1620 V2 - $90us / $120aud (4 Available) 4 SOLD E5-1650 V2 - $130us / $175aud (6 5 3 Available) 3 SOLD PayPal only. Shipping to US is $20us / Australian Shipping is Free.
  18. I

NVIDIA Tesla S1070

We got a call from a client that recently upgraded to Kepler series Tesla graphic cards that they had a bunch of NVIDIA boxes in there storage lot that they never deployed and wondered if we wanted to purchase them. We went to see them and found 10x NVIDIA Tesla S1070 boxes sealed factory new...
  19. I

Proxmox + Storage

Hey, So I've built my first Proxmox VE cluster. Ive been mainly a Mac and Windows guy and recently missed out on a job because my Linux was rubbish, So I'm diving in to train and so I first started with Unraid I liked it it was easy and intuitive but I needed 2 servers as It was cheaper to buy...
  20. I

FH: Rack Space

Hey STH So im in the process of moving to a commercial site, I will have additional Rack Space available to spare, Just seeing if anyone in Sydney, Aus would want to hire it? Prior to setting up my own I looked at colocation and the cost was way to much, And have since found a small space in...