Search results

1. I

Supermicro SuperServer 1028GQ-TXR - Quad Nvidia Tesla P100 16GB SXM2

Hey STH, Long shot but before i put it on fleeBay i thought i would throw it up here. Came out of rendsolve.com focusing on GeForce rather than Tesla's. Supermicro | Products | SuperServers | 1U | 1028GQ-TXR Includes: 2x E5-2620 v4 CPUs 4x Nvidia Tesla P100 16GB SXM2 - NVlink enabled for...
  2. I

SM Backplane swap

Hey wondering if anyone can shed some light I have a SM with a BPN-SAS3-216A which is faulty, Can a BPN-SAS2-216EB be substituted in? I have no SAS3 drives and its for my homelab, I know the cables will be different but will the backplane fit? Thanks
  3. I

NEW OEM NVIDIA Tesla NVLink P100 SXM2 16GB CoWoS HBM2

Yeah i did, It took me 1 week of emailing every single seller in the US to get a hold of them. All but 1 actually sold them to me which by Supermicro is not aloud as they need to be sold pre-configured.
  4. I

NEW OEM NVIDIA Tesla NVLink P100 SXM2 16GB CoWoS HBM2

No such thing exists, I bought 2 of these - SYS-1029GQ-TVRT to put 8 that i bought from this seller, Only certian systems accept SXM2 connectors and there is no PCIe adapters and dont expect them.
  5. I

RTX 2080 TI w. 110Tflops !

Improvement will be a similar to Titan V performance over a 1080 ti for all software you mentioned, Its all FP32 bound and wont utilise any of the RT, Tensorcore etc. The 2080 ti is 14 tflops, and a 1080 ti is 11tflops so a small bump but it doesnt warrant an upgrade if you all ready have a 1080 ti.
  6. I

RTX 2080 TI w. 110Tflops !

Expensive for gamers but great for AI, Compared to the $3k Titan V same performance @ 40% of the cost. NVLink unlike the Titan V, Rumors where right and i did not believe that Nvidia would allow NVLink on these.
  7. I

DeepLearning12 NVLink

Mondays are usually boring.. Not today though! NVLink Time!
  8. I

10x1080ti for rent for deep learning, rendering...

Except Vectordash took too long, and Vast.AI is up and running in the space.
  9. I

500 trillion int4 tops and 10 grand the new RTX 8000 from Nvidia

Only NVIDIA can make there 10K GPU obsolete in 8 Months and get away with it. They do it way too often for my liking, Unfortunately i still pay :/ but the space is prime for Competition. Looking forward to Graphcore or similar to come to life and give them a kick in the bum.
  10. I

SFP+ to 10GBASE-T for Dell S4810P

Hey, Anyone have experience in purchasing some SFP+ converters? Specifically compatible with the Dell S4810P? Would a Cisco module work?
  11. I

Intel NUC Thunderbolt networking for super low-power cluster?

Linux drivers for thunderbolt a flaky, the driver stated last time i tried last year that it should not be used in production. I know its a home lab but just keep that in mind. The other drawback is only 1 port on each nuc and no Thunderbolt Switch/Hub exists, But you can do direct connect the...
  12. I

DeepLearning12 NVLink

I cannot find a SXM2 server barebone ;( Looking forward to this .. Does single/dual root matter with NVLINK?
  13. I

Datto Xeon D 1541 board -- $501.15 shipped + 6/8% ebay bucks for some

I have a motherboard if anyone is interested. Also have 32gb (4x8GB) ram for it also
  14. I

AU Intel D-1541 8 Core 16 Thread - 48GB DDR4 - 4x 1TB HDD - 10Gbe

SIRIS 3 and NAS 3 Professional Features & Specifications Datto S3P6000 This was a backup appliance for a mnb that is now closed. The Datto software has been wiped and therefor cannot be licensed but this is a full functioning server and anything can be installed. I installed 4x brand new 1tb...
  15. I

Intel S3510 1.6TB Internal 2.5" $275 or BO

You do realize that is 0.216% wear
  16. I

Proxmox & WHMCS API issue.

Im Getting an error in the client area, HTTP/1.1 501 Method 'GET /nodes//qemu//status/current' not implemented Wondering if anyone has seen this before??
  17. I

400GB Samsung SM1625 @ Ebay $140

Are dell R720/30 servers capable of dual port sas on the backplane/?
  18. I

Dell Force10 Z9000

All resources I found to reset involve getting into the terminal so I haven’t had that chance. Is there another way? The manual only states one way
  19. I

Dell Force10 Z9000

So i just got myself a Z9000 for my first 40GBe switch, I cant seem to connect through PuTTY though, Have the USB cable in and drivers install I changed the COM port in device manager to COM7 as it was previously COM3 which i still couldn't connect to even with that in the Serial Line in...