Search results

1. L

[US] WTB: 12/24 Port SFP+ L2 switch for home office closet

Hi everyone, I am looking to get an SFP+ switch to bring over into my new home office space. This would be basically for connecting desktops and other devices. I have 10 gig ethernet machines and some that could be used with SFP but not required. Used is fine, as the switch will be connected...
  2. L

Differences between Dell Megraid and Broadcom Megaraid

Hello all, I am looking at replacing a failing Broadcom 9361-16i with a Dell 9460-16i. My main concern is related to what differences are there in the firmware, outside of having to get firmware updates from Dell. The item I am looking to purchase is used from eBay. I don't want to purchase and...
  3. L

WTB: Looking for a replacement to the Quanta LB8M (North America)

I presently have an LB8M that is working great for me so far. Some minor issues, but still good. I am looking to purchase something nearer to 400 US dollars. Should support L2 functions, needs no routing, standard SFP+, or better. Could someone recommend a device that could do what this does? I...
  4. L

Looking for a server board that is DDR3 with PCI-E 3.x

Hi all, first post here, been watching this forum for some time. I am replacing a PC desktop board that is not up to snuff for this system. I have a raid controller that is PICE 3.0 and this board keeps trying to run as such but really not able to do it. This server is being used for backups...