Search results

1. T

Use Samsung memory with HP brand sticker?

Hi! I found some samsung memory equal to the memory I already got on my Supermicro X9 board. But these have a HP sticker on them, pulled from a HP server. Will these work, as they have the same Samsung model number on them? Regards Tommy
  2. T

Battery ok, but BIOS wont keep settings X9DRi-LN4F+

Hi! I have a SM X9DRi-LN4F+ motherboard. IPMI shows VBAT at normal, confirmed by manual measurement. But BIOS settings still change, like for instance the date goes back to 16.march 2019 (which is extra strange, shouldnt it go back to the BIOS manufactering date?). Does anyone know why...
  3. T

CPU2 hotter than CPU1...by 13 degrees!

Hi! Just finished put together a homelab with Supermicro CSE-826 chassis, X9DRI-LNF4+ mainboard and 2x E5-2650v2. 64GB RDIMM. I've been running memtest for some hours, and CPU2 is considerably hotter than CPU1. CPU1=40 degrees, CPU2=53 degrees. Just wondering if this is normal, or should i...
  4. T

Supermicro BPN-826A backplane and large drives?

Hi! New member here :) I have bought a Supermicro CSE-826 with X9DRi-LN4F+ mainboard. The backplane is BNP-826A. Dual E5-2650v2 cpu's. I have a LSI 9211-8i flashed to IT mode which i was planning to use on 8 of the drives. So the question i have...are there any problems with this backplane...