What i did:
1. Ran the lastet https://dl.dell.com/FOLDER06623957M/1/PER720_BOOTABLE_20.10.00.172.iso
2. Reset the BIOS, iDrac and cleared RAID-config
3. I did not remove the battery (Was feeling lucky :D)
4. Used iDrac to mount the iso-files
5. Followed the guide by fohdeesha
I have been running RDS on Windows 2012 R2 since it came out, it works fine. Citrix is a smoother ride I am guessing, but RDS works for the legacy apps we use and RDS desktops. You manage the solution via the Server Manager, not sure if it is supported via the new web manager. It was a fairly...