Search results

1. S

Att 2gig service weird speedtests

I bought a Intel X710-T4L to avoid this same issue you are experiencing with pfsense. I can't wait for when AT&T decides to offer higher than 1gbps on my location.
  2. S

AMD making a fool of Threadripper customers - AGAIN?

I got my 3960x when it came out and I'm low key mad that they might not offer me an upgrade path with my Asus trx40 motherboard. This is what happens when there is no competition but I will vote with my wallet and if intel releases a Threadripper competitor I will purchase it to stick it to AMD.
  3. S

14 TB WD Easystore $200 @BestBuy

Price back down to $200
  4. S

Intel SSD Optane P5800X 400GB @ $625

Seller offered two 400Gb for $1,000 if anyone is interested. I was about to pull the trigger on the 800GB for $1000 but he relisted for $1,300 like the poster above me said. I got one 400GB and will keep waiting if he decides to lower the price or list any 1.6TB for a good price.
  5. S

16TB WD Easystore External USB 3.0 Hard Drive $254.99 @ Best Buy

Better buy whatever you can now before chia mining picks up. Hdd/ssd are going to get really expensive in the near future
  6. S

FT: My new-in-box Nvidia RTX3090 for another Nvidia 3000/some combination of other recent nvidia GPUs

I have never seen anyone complete a trade like this online. I say just sell the card for whatever you can get and buy whatever you want as to avoid wasting people's time. You will never be happy with what people will offer you. That and the logistics of it. Who will ship first? What happens if...
  7. S

New Intel Optane P5800X 100 DWPD SSD Dominates PCIe Gen4

This is what I'm hoping for.
  8. S

How I find deals on ebay...

Yeah that one. The page looks dated like it was made long time ago but it works pretty good.
  9. S

How I find deals on ebay...

Been using this website for the past few months that let you add search alerts for ebay and it works pretty well. Found it after ifttt decided to remove ebay from the platform via a reddit post. Automatedsearches.com My latest deal was a quadro p4000 for $176 and a Klein cl800 multimeter for...
  10. S

Micron 9100 MAX vs. Intel DC P3608...thoughts?

You didn't say what capacity you bought for the intel or micron. I know you already got it but if the difference were $1,200 more for the same capacity i would of bought the micron drives and maybe buy an extra drive or two with the extra money
  11. S

[Deal?] LSI 9400-8i (Lenovo 530-8i) 12Gbps Tri-Mode SAS SATA NVMe HBA $129

Whats the cheapest way to connect 24 sata hdd with one of these cards?
  12. S

Canada WTB: Quadro P400 or P600

Get a 1660 instead of the p400/600. Much better card with better quality transcodes. You will need to remove the limitations of the streams same as the quaddros(p400/600) Video Encode and Decode GPU Support Matrix
  13. S

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Is it possible to convert a QSFP port to 4 10gbit base-T copper ? All I see are breakout cables for SFP+
  14. S

Xeon D-1541 Quanta storage servers on ebay

Do these come with everything except hdd/ram? Deal seems too good to be true
  15. S

AMD Ryzen 9 16 Core Launch and New Threadripper Details

I think amd jumped the gun in raising prices so fast. They should've waited at least another Gen of really good chips to start raising prices. I see all companies are for profit and all that but amd always positioned themselves as the value proposition but just because you now beat intel you...
  16. S

AMD Ryzen 9 16 Core Launch and New Threadripper Details

Yeah I don't know why they are asking for more money this time. Seems like AMD is following Intel's playbook of raising the prices just because they can get away with it. I was considering the 32 core TR but at $2k I might not and probably will just stick to a cheaper intel 18 core.
  17. S

12TB Easystore USB HDDs @ BestBuy $180

Gotta love the ignorance of some people. "How dare you buy a drive I have no idea of what it is for" If they knew how to use the interwebs they could easily google what are these high tb drives for.
  18. S

PSA: I had a suspicious experience with latency2050 on eBay (sells M.2 SSD's, etc)

So you bought one item and are calling this a scam? This doesnt look like a scam just a shipping error. It is really hard to keep a 100% feedback rating on ebay so maybe easy up on the accusations there is a lot of stuff behind the scenes as a seller ill give him/them the benefit of the doubt...