Search results

1. S

Advice for any dual LGA2011 (C602) motherboard working with ATX PSU

I have a new board for you if you like.
  2. S

EU !VOTING ENDED! WTB Ablecom case CS-T80-02 - GROUP PURCHASE VOTE

I'll make a prediction. This is not going to go as well as you may think. Good luck though!
  3. S

5x 64gb for $400

We should have a Great Scams thread.
  4. S

EU FS: Samsung M393A4K40BB0-CPB0Q 32GB 2rx4 PC4-2133P

Cause the guy thinks new is worth paying this much extra. We'll see if hes right.
  5. S

EU [WTB] LGA 2011 DUAL Board + memory + 2* XEON V3

I have supermicro for you with dual E5-2678v3 and memory if you need.
  6. S

[COMPLETED] WTB: 8 or 16GB DDR4 2133 ECC sticks

I have but i don't have a price.
  7. S

WTB : *All Purchased* LGA2011 V3 Dual CPU Motherboard/Ram/Heatsinks

If you want a supermicro let me know. I got a new one from overstock two years ago, used it for two months and put it on the shelf since i don't need that much power.
  8. S

(UK ONLY) Intel Optane 900P 280GB - new at £109!

You have to learn to let go sometimes. Just let it go.
  9. S

EU SELL 96 x 8GB DDR3 ECC 10600R @ 11 EUR

What do you need? Can pm if you like, im already using this free bump.
  10. S

EU SELL 96 x 8GB DDR3 ECC 10600R @ 11 EUR

Shipping USA 20,- EUROPE 10,- PayPal Will post some photo's / model numbers soon, most are hynix chips, some have heatsinks. Will have the following items available soon: 64 x 16GB 10600R HP DL380 G9 server Supermicro dual LGA2011-3 motherboard Intel / EMC LGA2011 server
  11. S

ASUS Z10PA-D8 - Dual Socket 2011-3

Washing machine guy is going to take the bait (edit: who told you i don't allow any fun? hehe gotcha)
  12. S

You know too much of what you are talking about causing you to not know what you are talking about, same goes for the washing machine guy.
  13. S

I took 4 but I am very curious to see how long these will approximately last until they die. Any experts?
  14. S

EU WTB cheap Xeon+MB bundle x3

Sure, but too cheap na, pm sent.
  15. S

EU Intel E5 2673 v3's

Why would they argue with you? Isn't that risky on eBay?
  16. S

EU IBM ServeRAID H1110 6G SAS / SATA RAID-Controller 9,99€ inkl. VAT

Some people might value their time differently but I wouldn't buy from China due to delivery time alone.
  17. S

Advice on selling a large list of items

Joshua wouldn't waste a good account to ask for what he would need to do to validate as that would put a certain thought in a persons mind prior to him being able to pursuade them into believing 'is all good, nothing to see here'. OR MAYBE thats what he wants you to believe. Kidding aside...
  18. S

Anyone dealing with Dbuffed?

That wont work. I would not waste my time on this guy as its his job. He probably has new accounts among us that are already gathering trust, posting and selling small stuff to get some feedback just so he can scam you next christmas. Could be Joshua but i doubt it since Joshua has a hard time...
  19. S

159$ US 'new' Quanta D51B-1U LGA2011-3 Server Best Offer

Can you go back in time and pm me about these.