Search results

1. Wasmachineman_NL

AMD making a fool of Threadripper customers - AGAIN?

Bashing companies is good for clicks though *cough* MLiD (rightfully) slamming Nvidia for their anti-competitve bullshit tactics *cough*
  2. Wasmachineman_NL

Water cooling question

https://valid.x86.fr/nzvck2 Reserator XT at work. Also, I found the box where I placed my hose cutter in, hooray!
  3. Wasmachineman_NL

Water cooling question

If i'm going to seriously use this thing i'm going to order some Koolance QD3's, like this Russian madman did:
  4. Wasmachineman_NL

Paid shills are a real thing though and I wouldn't count out that large companies use them. (note that I didn't mention AMD or Intel)
  5. Wasmachineman_NL

Looking for a motherboard with decent number of PCIe v4 (or even v3) slots

Do you consider older consumer stuff? X299 or Threadripper are an option.
  6. Wasmachineman_NL

[FS] Xeon 8375C ES, $1,100

what the **** is that multiplier lmao, 112x25? That's some Pentium era stuff!
  7. Wasmachineman_NL

Water cooling question

Ran System Reboot and it removed some more black crud that was stuck in the loop. And I broke one of the QDCs on the bleeding hose :( Not that it matters, a waterblock works just fine.
  8. Wasmachineman_NL

Water cooling question

Needed a flush? How about three. Jesus christ, the amount of crap coming out of the Reserator is insane. Black crud from the rads, blue bits from old coolant... Ordered some PrimoChill System Reboot as I needed a drain valve and loop temperature sensor from HF anyways, should be arriving tomorrow.
  9. Wasmachineman_NL

EPYC Genoa, presumably.

https://videocardz.com/newz/this-16-core-amd-epyc-zen4-genoa-processor-leak-comes-with-an-x-ray
  10. Wasmachineman_NL

Water cooling question

hoh jesus I got myself a Reserator XT :^) thing need(ed) a flush with some fresh distilled water but it's somewhat clean now. Why I bought it, idk, shit's 'n giggles I guess. Even came with two S775 waterblocks which I don't have any use for. (my PCIe GPU testing rig possibly? even though a...
  11. Wasmachineman_NL

Speaking of AMD making a fool of their customers: Report Forecasts Increased AMD EPYC Processor Pricing, Intel Sapphire Rapids Xeons Delayed Chip Crunch is real.
  12. Wasmachineman_NL

EU Alex's (gigatexal) WTB thread - mods please close

Or better yet, go to your local scrap dealer and ask if they got any computers where you can *cough* liberate *cough* a Windows 7 serial from.
  13. Wasmachineman_NL

I have too many Precisions and too little time

I nagged PostNL on Twitter and it seems Customs is overwhelmed. Argh. THE WAIT IS KILLING ME! At least it's some confirmation that my parcel hasn't gone lost thankfully.
  14. Wasmachineman_NL

Water cooling question

So here's how the final build in my old system looks like: Some time in the future i'll probably buy a 5950X for my main system and move the 3950X to the old system. Going open loop in the main system is priority #1 though, the pump on the 6900XT Toxic is loud as hell.
  15. Wasmachineman_NL

Water cooling question

Later this year or so, i'll be going open loop on my main system. Money's a bit tight now.
  16. Wasmachineman_NL

Water cooling question

I also installed the Bykski waterblock on my RX480 and TT5/Rstein is driving around Sandy Shores as we speak. Overclocked to 1375 @ 1175mV the card hasn't gone above 38 41C so far. Water cooling: it ****ing rocks.
  17. Wasmachineman_NL

Water cooling question

Went ahead and bought it. First impressions: the AIO pump is quite loud, HOLY SHIT 150 FPS ON THE NURBURGRING IN GTA V, and the card doesn't go above 55C.
  18. Wasmachineman_NL

Water cooling question

Sent him a email with some questions. Hopefully i'm the first one to reply to his ad, €1500 for a 6900 XT Toxic EE? Sign me the F up. Oh, and I don't care about the AIO, i'll be going open loop anyways. All this just to play GTA V in 3840x2400, lol. Stalker 2 has been delayed until December...
  19. Wasmachineman_NL

Water cooling question

Boxed 6900 XT Toxic EE for sale for €1650.. think he'll take my offer of €1500?
  20. Wasmachineman_NL

ASUS KRPA-U16 not working with EPYC 7D13 (100-000000322)

I suppose the joke didn't come over properly. Oh well.