Search results

1. S

EU HPE Cloudline CL3100 Gen10 Barebones - $399

So not possible to use as standalone? Windows support?
  2. S

One of the cheaper 16tbs not on backorder right now

Does the quality of the non plotting drives even matter? Could just buy used datacenter drives?
  3. S

Cheap chinese x79 mobos

People really don't seem to understand you get what you paid for.
  4. S

EU !€150,- HP DL380 G9 Barebone! 4TB HDD ULTRASTAR

Prefer to sell them all at once or with servers but thank you for the offer.
  5. S

EU HPE Cloudline CL3100 Gen10 Barebones - $399

Interesting. Make sure to consider the shipping days of 23-53 days, could be a red flag for something fishy. No idea whether it is a good deal but maybe someone can elaborate.
  6. S

Scam Alert ... E5-2667 v4 (Pair)

Also you: 1. Just fits into other costly experiences as a buyer here. 2. Yes, with this incident together I lost 1871EUR dealing with 'members' here in the last 18 months 3. And the forum operator stays quiet here providing a platform feature that is used against me/us. 4. I as a board...
  7. S

Interesting how it almost seems political EU vs USA. One expects people taking care of themselves while the other expects others to take care of them.
  8. S

EU Gone

Trying to figure out whether you have a point here or not. So the title says EU as well as 22,- each and now the issue you are having is that you feel baited into the click since it didn't specify a euro sign or 'only ships to Europe' in the title. Is that correct?
  9. S

EU Gone

Any chance i can do your laundry as well? ^^.
  10. S

EU Gone

Wanted to take these myself but can't. Seller has been on great deals more than once. 18 left https://www.ebay.ie/itm/114726443052? Enjoy
  11. S

Ouch. Sad to see this. I have not been scammed yet after many sales and buys on here but i have to admit i put a lot of energy into vetting my buys and sells and that should tell you something. What's their next step, assuming the pp account is hacked they will move the money away or buy some...
  12. S

EU !€150,- HP DL380 G9 Barebone! 4TB HDD ULTRASTAR

Geen idee. Bepaal m'n prijzen bijna altijd op basis waar ze voor gaan op eBay maar in t geval dat ik te veel vraag hoor ik t graag.