Search results

1. G

Epyc 7443P and all those missing 7003 Epycs + next Threadripper info

What’s your process? I don’t see any in stock other than full systems.
  2. G

Do EPYC Milan CPUs even exist for sale?

No I didn’t try. Seemed like it would take several months anyway. So I’ll just keep waiting.
  3. G

Same. I have a 7443P order with shopBLT from 5/24 and no such email either.
  4. G

Is this the kind of place that just anyone can order from? Or the kind of place that you need to be a business?
  5. G

Where did you order from?
  6. G

Finally: Overclocking EPYC Rome ES

60mm won’t fit between the SM 4U heatsinks. but I actually swapped out the super quiet case fans (80x25mm 3500rpm) for screamers (80x38mm 9500rpm) and at ~8000rpm it’s actually keeping the VRM temps pretty manageable at 80C with the Power setting, 230W and 3.0GHz. super noisy though. I might...
  7. G

Finally: Overclocking EPYC Rome ES

So this is less overclocking and more hardware support. But I have an H11DSi-NT with dual EPYC 7642s. I understand these are not overclockable per say, but you can get more clocks with certain power settings. I’ve been running it at cTDP 240W, on Determinism Performance. This gives me about...
  8. G

Yes that makes sense that you were quoting non-AVX loads at 3.7GHz since AVX is more intense. also normal to see higher clocks with less cores. Keith is talking about a CPU with an additional 8cores and 16 threads. 50% more CPU cores/threads but with only 10% more power budget. So clock speed...
  9. G

Prime 95 small FFT with AVX? Or without? Which version of P95? but also it’s normal to get higher clocks with lower core counts.
  10. G

I assume you already updated the bios to accept the Milan CPU before swapping?
  11. G

Do any of these settings translate to Rome?
  12. G

Are you located in Europe also?
  13. G

Yeah it certainly seems like they are only distributing some CPUs to EU so far. it’s unfortunate, people are chomping at the bits to get their hands on them over here.
  14. G

Seems to be some movement in Europe. Still waiting for some units to move through the US
  15. G

That’s great to hear. Now I just need one lol.
  16. G

Epyc NVME 7443P

Great build. can you load it up to 100% with some load and report the all-core clock speed?
  17. G

Thanks. I’m still waiting for my 7443P stateside :(. I have everything except the CPU.
  18. G

Since they only sell to businesses, I’m assuming you placed the order through a business account?
  19. G

very cool. what market are you in? US? Mind telling us where you got the CPU from?
  20. G

Nice. What board and what CPU?