Search results

1. T

EU WTB: 8 RDIMM ECC 3200MHz

32GB Kingston PC4 DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM 3200 KTD-PE432/32G
  2. T

EU WTB: 8 RDIMM ECC 3200MHz

Hi, I have 6x 32GB Kingston 3200MHz RDimms, brand new, still sealed, should you be interested.
  3. T

WANTED: dual socket LGA 3647 motherboard

Hi, I have a like-new Supermicro X11DPi-NT rev 2.01 motherboard for sale. I am located in the EU though. Let me know should you be interested.
  4. T

EU FS: ultimate rendering custom build: 2x Xeon Platinum 8180, 128GB RAM, Supermicro X11DPG-QT, 2x Gigabyte RTX 3090 24GB Turbo, Lian-Li PC-O11D & more..

Thank you very much for your feedback, @uldise! Happy to hear that the package arrived in good condition. :)
  5. T

Thermal throttling (?) with 2xQL2M (Xeon 8160 ES) on X11DPH-T

In that case, what you are experiencing is expected behavior. If your motherboard doesn't have a metal retention clip on the CPU 2 socket, it won't take the omni path Xeons in that socket. It's not Supermicro's fault. Not to mention that the omni path xeons are not supported since many years...
  6. T

Thermal throttling (?) with 2xQL2M (Xeon 8160 ES) on X11DPH-T

Hi, Do both sockets have the metal retention clip? If so, the only solution I can think of is swapping the QN3E in the socket CPU 1 for an 8160 QS or retail and keep the other one in the CPU0. For some reason, the motherboard won't take two CPUs with omni path fabric. Cheers
  7. T

FS: AMD Threadripper Pro 3945WX - Used

I might be mistaken, but I thought that only Epyc CPUs can be vendor-locked, not Threadrippers.
  8. T

ES Xeon Discussion

Unfortunately no, I didn't have that one. I also have to add that I mostly have had high-end Gold and Platinum ES chips, so I really don't know about low-value gold, silver, and bronze ES CPUs. I'd guess that they run at the same speed as their OEM/retail equivalents.
  9. T

ES Xeon Discussion

Hi, As far as I know, the 6240 QQ8Q ES runs at 2933MHz. At least the ones I had. The same goes for almost all the other Cascade Lake-SP ES2 chips. From all the ones that passed through my hands, only the QQZ1 was running at 2666MHz max. Cheers EDIT: Btw, RolloZ170 is right about the...