Search results

1. C

[WTB]3.84TB SSD x 2

Didnt see the option to select quantity. I ended up buying two when i went back and checked. After i got off the mobile site i saw quantity option.
  2. C

[WTB]3.84TB SSD x 2

got it! Thank you! Apparently they had multiples wouldnt let me select quantity on mobile. Got two of em
  3. C

Samsung SSD PM1643 3.8TB SAS 12Gb/s MZ-ILT3T8A 2.5" @ $289.98

itll be just like the bitcoin rush for GPUs and then all these ssds will flood the market used for pennies on the dollar.
  4. C

Cant find anyone willing to go under $425 for these drives now.
  5. C

[WTB]3.84TB SSD x 2

Sata or ssd. Cant use nvme
  6. C

Inspur NE3412M5 Edge AI and Storage Platform Review

I like the case design, not sure who this is for unless someone is dropping off an EMR node in a dev's house to run jobs on....
  7. C

[WTB]3.84TB SSD x 2

Looking for a pair of 3.84TB's around $400 each or less. Prefer Micron as that's what I have already but I'm pretty flexible about what I will use as these are going into my Plex server for caching. Used is fine with me, need to see a drive report if used. These are NOT for Chia or any other...
  8. C

I'm on the hunt for 2, 3.84TB 2" SSD's. I can't seem to find any decent ones under $400 as I'm not about to drop $500 on these drives that's Ludacris(tm).
  9. C

16TB WD Easystore External USB 3.0 Hard Drive $254.99 @ Best Buy

Can we delete the last 10 posts or so as pointless and totally off topic.
  10. C

Quanta QuantaGrid D52B-1U - Skylake, 25GbE NIC, Rails - $324.99 + SH

TAMS is good people. I've used them for 10+ years.
  11. C

Help Silence SuperMicro Server Fan Array

i used some metal shears to make them fit. It's OK as there are still screws that keep everything in place.
  12. C

Help Silence SuperMicro Server Fan Array

You literally have to crack open the old fan shrouds, remove the fans, then pry open the new "Green"(at least they were to me) fan shrouds, remove said fans, and put new fans in old fans shrouds. The wiring is the same, you need to be careful in removing the old fans to not damage anything too...
  13. C

Mikrotik RouterOS: How to Port Forward?

@Antonio has been helping me quite a bit. Without his assistance I wouldn't be any closer to solving the issue than I was before. Mikrotik doesn't make it intuitive how to do what I want and their documentation is atrocious.
  14. C

how do i open up the port globally without restrictions where anyone/everyone can hit it. I tried adding the website and still showing the port as closed.
  15. C

Added the rule, had to remove the additional "src-address-list=clients" on the end as that caused an error. Still no dice after moving all the rules to the top, port is still showing as being closed externally. I'm using: https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/ Not seeing any traffic...
  16. C

Getting an error when applying your last rule. expected end of command (line 1 column 136) is this correct: /ip firewall nat add action=dst-nat chain=dstnat dst-port=9881 in-interface-list=WAN protocol=tcp src-address-list=support to-addresses=INTERNAL.HOST to-ports=9881...
  17. C

because I'm a glutton for punishment i put in a nice lil Mikrotik RouterOS switch. Works wonderfully but now I need to forward ports and make sure they are open on the outside. For the life of me I have searched, tried, googled, and done everything short of pleading with this device to figure...