Search results

1. B

1U 12 x 3.5" server barebone with 10GbE - $95 shipped

Stumbled upon this and noted that it was half the price of the similar Chenbro model. Has a bonus of 2 x 2.5" slots (vs 1 on the Chenbro) and integrated 10GbE (SFP+). Motherboard look to be an Inventec B420GA0, which I've never heard of. There's very little info on either the motherboard or...
  2. B

FS: Dell U2720Q 4K Monitor

USPS money orders or Google Wallet preferred as PayPal fees add up. Will also entertain trades since I like new toys and rotate through hardware regularly. I think my reputation should help: Heatware Local pickup available in Phoenix. Will ship internationally. Like the title states, have a...
  3. B

FS: Supermicro X11DPH-T + 216BE1C-R920LPB Barebone

USPS money orders or Google Wallet preferred as PayPal fees add up. Will also entertain trades since I like new toys and rotate through hardware regularly. I think my reputation should help: Heatware Local pickup available in Phoenix. Will ship internationally. Like the title states, have a...
  4. B

FS: 12 x 2TB 2.5" SSDs

USPS money orders or Google Wallet preferred as PayPal fees add up. International shipping is available, though listed prices include shipping to the continental US. Local pickup available in Phoenix (will subtract shipping costs then). I think my reputation should help: Heatware $149 shipped...
  5. B

Supermicro 1027GR-TRF 1U GPU Barebone - $68 shipped

Little beat up, but they're practically giving it away: Supermicro SYS-1027GR-TRF 4 Bay 2.5" 1U Server with 2x PSU 2x Heatsinks 1135276 | eBay Bet it does not last long. Edit: Looks like that amounts to ~5 minutes.
  6. B

FS: Supermicro 1029U-TN10RT 1U 10 x NVMe Hot-Swap 3647 Barebones

USPS money orders or Google Wallet preferred as PayPal fees add up. Will also entertain trades since I like new toys and rotate through hardware regularly. I think my reputation should help: Heatware Local pickup available in Phoenix. Will ship internationally. Expect freight to be ~$200 to...
  7. B

FS: Dell Wyse 5070 J5005 with SFP 2nd NIC

USPS money orders or Google Wallet preferred as PayPal fees add up. Will also entertain trades since I like new toys and rotate through hardware regularly. I think my reputation should help: Heatware Like the title states, I have a Dell Wyse 5070 thin client up for sale. It is the unicorn model...
  8. B

Aerohive (Extreme Networks) APs - No Controller Needed

I found essentially no info on Aerohive products here, so I thought a new thread was befitting. Aerohive was acquired by Extreme Networks in late 2019, but their hardware really hasn't changed since. Like Meraki, Aerohive APs are generally meant to be cloud managed, but you can just SSH into...
  9. B

FS: Aerohive/Extreme Networks AP650 802.11ax dual 4x4 radios (4.8Gbit) and 2.5GbE

Like the title says, I have an Aerohive/Extreme Networks AP650 for sale. It's brand new and all I've done to it is update the firmware to 10.0r8. While it can be cloud managed, you can have it run independently and just use SSH. That's what I'm doing for my other one (which I'm keeping). Basic...
  10. B

Canada Supermicro 847 45-bay JBOD - $300 CAD

Cheap even by US standards. No drive trays, but I think at this price, doesn't matter. Backplanes are SAS2 (there was never a SAS1 version). They're even taking offers (though good luck with that if they get a ton at once). https://www.ebay.com/itm/274587403474
  11. B

Unique OEM Dual LSI 2308 + Mellanox ConnectX-3 VPI Combo Expansion Cards

I pulled these out of a Data Direct Networks appliance last year and never got around to playing around with them. I think as far as expansion cards go, these are pretty unique. You have 2 x LSI 2308 HBAs (under the top left and top right heatsinks), which are each hooked up to pair of SFF-8614...
  12. B

Supermicro 7048GR-TR GPU Barebone - $400 OBO

Seller looks to be accepting offers and has 2 available. Guessing this could easily be had for $350. Would make a great companion for those $168 Xeon E5-2680v4s. Only catch is local pickup in the Bay Area, but I know we have a bunch of people that live nearby. https://www.ebay.com/itm/264887939087
  13. B

FS: Lots of fanless, embedded, and/or low power PC/network appliances (ideal for pfSense or the likes)

USPS money orders or Google Wallet preferred as PayPal fees add up. Will also entertain trades since I like new toys and rotate through hardware regularly. International shipping is available, though listed prices include shipping to the continental US. Local pickup available in Phoenix (will...
  14. B

Free: 2U Heatsinks, DDR3 ECC, 4-Bay Atom C2338 NAS

Another round of cleaning up stuff I don't need, so here goes. Better that someone here put it to use instead of it going to the local recycler. Like the title says, free. Shipping is of course on you. All gone First up are a set of 1366 heatsinks. Two are Supermicro and the other two I think...
  15. B

Supermicro BIOS & IPMI Listing (including older versions)

Frustrated that Supermicro only makes the most current BIOS and IPMI firmware versions available to download from the product pages? I took it upon myself to compile a full listing of everything that's available to download from Supermicro. Let me know what you think...
  16. B

Free: Various Water Cooling Fittings

Gone! I don't think I ever used most of these and haven't had a custom water cooling setup since my X58 workstation. Hopefully someone here can put them to better use. Like the title says, free. Shipping is on you of course. Total weight is under 1lb, so it could go USPS first class (~$5) or I...
  17. B

Free: HPE 3PAR Drive Sled with 4 x 2TB HGST Drives

Gone! This is another item that has been sitting in my closet doing nothing. Why do I have it when I don't own a 3PAR StoreServ 10400? Great question... Part number is QW907A if you feel like looking it up. I think it's new? It has been collecting dust for probably 5 years now, so I don't...
  18. B

2U 8-GPU Gigabyte Server with 8 Tesla cards - $499

This isn't a bad deal if you're in the Chicago area to pick it up or are willing to send them a box to ship. Looks like the RAM/CPUs are worth ~$200ish and the Tesla GPUs, while dated, are ~$500, so you're effectively getting a free barebone out of it if you sell the GPUs. They are taking offers...
  19. B

Free: Lanner FW-7520 Fanless Network Appliance with pfSense

Gone This network appliance may not be the latest or greatest, but if you don't need anything fast and want low power, it should do. I hope it goes to someone that could use it instead of a recycling facility. If you do want something higher performance, see this thread. You get a 1Ghz Celeron...
  20. B

FS: Mellanox ConnectX-5 Ex PCIe 4.0 Dual 100GbE

USPS money orders or Google Wallet preferred as PayPal fees add up. Will also entertain trades since I like new toys and rotate through hardware regularly. I think my reputation should help: Heatware Like the title states, I have a few Mellanox ConnectX-5 Ex NICs. They are Dell OEM, though...