Search results

1. Z

smf-service to bring AirPlay to Sonos-speakers

I think I'm not the only one who's unhappy with the fact, that Sonos-speakers aren't able to be used as AirPlay-devices. After a few web-searches I found a node.js-solution written by Stephen Wan (who really did a great job, congratulation for this!) . I was playing around for a while before I...
  2. Z

Groupware Tine 2.0 for OmniOS (napp-it addon)

In the last days I tried to install Tine 2.0 groupware on OmniOS (Have a look on a working demo-version here). Finally I've had success and I've created a new installer script which you can get on napp-it.org. As always, the installer-script creates a new BootEnvironment so it will be easy for...
  3. Z

UPnP/DLNA-Server Serviio for OmniOS (napp-it addon)

After having a few tries to install Serviio on OmniOS it's finally working now. I've created a first draft for an installer-script, which you can test now. Prerequisites: - Java (should be included in OmniOS basic installation) - napp-it - AMP (Apache, MySQL, PHP) You can install Serviio by...
  4. Z

Oracle VirtualBox with access via phpVirtualBox on OmniOS

Hi, I wrote a small script to install Oracle's VirtualBox 4.3 on OmniOS accessable via phpVirtualBox 4.3 frontend. This may be useful if you're using a barebone setup of OmniOS and you're interested in Virtualization using VirtualBox. Prerequisites: (1) OmniOS (tested only, perhaps it may...