Search results

1. J

Upgrade from ER-X for home gigabit

If you go for your own build, take a look at VyOS, pretty much checks all your requirements and syntax is JunOS like (if you're used to that).
  2. J

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

This is a good general guideline for basic VyOS configuration, and covers zone based firewall (but it lacks IPv6 which can be done following similar steps) https://blog.kroy.io/2020/05/04/vyos-from-scratch-edition-1/
  3. J

Is this a good price for the model? https://www.ebay.com/itm/114836007307
  4. J

Probably 99% of the forum will be better than me to answer this, but in your case, isn't it better to use the Cisco as a L2+ switch, the ICX as L3 and the FW in the transit VLAN ? So you trunk all the VLANs from ICX to Cisco (with a LACP if too much traffic) and let the ICX handle the routing...
  5. J

Nextcloud + reverse proxy nginx

You will probably need to create the thread on the software side of the forum, and also put some kind of information like: *Basic diagram *NGINX config files etc, so someone can pick it up and take a look at it. Cheers,
  6. J

New Fujitsu D3348-B23 Motherboard (LGA2011-3), $200 OBO ($140 accepted), Ebay

This is square ILM so pretty much any LGA2011 will do the trick (Arctic, 212, Hyper 212, etc)
  7. J

WTB: Supermicro X9 MB + Xeon V1/V2

Hey, sorry for the late answer, as both are kinda within the ones I'm looking for, I'll send PMs for details. Thanks !
  8. J

WTB: Supermicro X9 MB + Xeon V1/V2

Hey, I'm spending my holidays on CA (till Dec, and was wondering if someone is willing to sell an LGA2011 MB with or without CPU(s). I'll buy up to 2 as I will give one to a friend back in Argentina. Couldn't get the deal on the X9DRD, but other ones could be fine (standard form factor up to...