Search results

1. D

[WTB]Low Profile Bracket Intel PRO/1000 Quad port

Wow, BeTeP that is impressive! You have described it exactly. As you can see in your photo, the area around the ports is slightly different than what Danic had. Much respect for posting the part numbers for me, that will help my search.
  2. D

You are correct, that is the bracket I currently have. I was replying to Danic with a photo of what I have. It is slightly different than what had.
  3. D

That is not quite the exact bracket. Mine has a longer portion opposite the screw attachment point. See picture.
  4. D

Willing to pay shipping, and a couple bucks if you have one laying around.
  5. D

[WTB] Basic ATX Case

You caught my interest. Do you have a spec sheet for it?
  6. D

[WTB] Basic ATX Case

That could actually work! Are you willing to part with it? I will PM you if so.
  7. D

Which CPU(s) are the kings in x265 encoding?

Phoronix Test Suite has a test for x265 encoding, you can see the results here. Fastest CPUs right now are i9 10900k, Threadripper 3960x and 3950x and the i9 10980XE.
  8. D

Benchmark Comparison: How fast is your browser?

I7 8700 and 16 GB RAM on my workstation. Running firefox
  9. D

[WTB] Basic ATX Case

Looking for a basic ATX case near Wisconsin, to keep shipping down. Let me know if you have an old case knocking around and you are looking to get rid of it! Thanks, DiHydro
  10. D

FOUND: Dual or Quad Port 1GigE PCI NIC

Thanks to @lopgok, I'm not looking anymore.
  11. D

[FS] BNIB NetGear ProSafe FS116 16 Port 10/100 Ethernet Unmanaged Switch

I got this as an RMA replacement. I can send the emails from the support tech, but when I submitted the RMA for the old one, they just asked for the serial number, not the receipt.
  12. D

[FS] BNIB NetGear ProSafe FS116 16 Port 10/100 Ethernet Unmanaged Switch

I have a brand new, in box ProSafe 16 port dumb switch for sale. Asking $40 shipped to the continental US. It is a desktop style, no rack mount provision. It does have wall mount keyholes.
  13. D

Checking sold listings on Ebay has the quad port for $20 shipped here, and here. Would you match $20 shipped?
  14. D

I am building my first PFsense box and am looking for a cheap but compatible NIC. Low profile bracket is preferred, but not required. I have Paypal or G Pay.