Search results for query: CS381

1. E

SilverStone CS381 Review a NAS and Workstation Hybrid

Our SilverStone CS381 review shows why this 8-bay 3.5", plus 4x 2.5" SSD chassis is a great NAS and workstation hybrid enclosure The post SilverStone CS381 Review a NAS and Workstation Hybrid appeared first on ServeTheHome. Continue reading...
  2. M

Silverstone CS381 announced at CES 2018

Update: the Silverstone CS381 is expected to be available around late Q2 or early Q3 according to the company. I just came across and saw this new case from Silverstone. The new design is quite impressed. it holds 8x3.5 hotswap + 2 SSDs. Couldn't find more detail information on it yet, but...
  3. C

Silverstone CS381 8-bay mATX Case Shown at Computex 2018

At Computex 2018 we saw a new iteration of the Silverstone CS381 desktop chassis that provides 8x 3.5" hot-swap bays and 2-4 2.5" internal SSD spots for a mATX server The post Silverstone CS381 8-bay mATX Case Shown at Computex 2018 appeared first on ServeTheHome. Continue reading...
  4. ari2asem

Microserver N54L running out of space - what now?

i have cs381. i can check it in 2 days. thuesday you will know what kind of capacitors cs381 uses UPDATE....the backplane of cs381 doesn't have capacitors at all
  5. N

Please delete

Was just looking at the power connector for the two HDD bays on the SilverStone CS381, is it a PCIe connector or something else :/?
  6. cesmith9999

SilverStone Unveils CS381 Micro-ATX Case Prototype | eTeknix Chris
  7. Patrick

silverstone cs381 - Any news?

I happen to now have a CS381 :-)
  8. M

the Silverstone CS381 is expected to be available around late Q2 or early Q3 according to the company.
  9. K

Updates on Silverstone CS381 ?

Anyone got any news on this case since Computex ? Silverstone's twitter answer about this was : "unfortunately are we not able to give out any details". I guess the silence around this case means that no one else knows anything, but you never know.
  10. K D

Cheap FreeNAS Build

@T_Minus . The cs380 is the bigger version of the ds381. The one I'm looking forward to is the CS381.
  11. fossxplorer

8-bay cases for MicroATX

Some are still waiting for Silverstone CS381, but it has been delayed for a while. Remember to have read somewhere that ETA is q1/19
  12. K

U-NAS NSC-810A mATX Chassis

Unab says 52mm. That says, I just got a reply on Facebook from Silverstone that the cs381 is coming this quarter so I'll wait
  13. S

Upgrade paths from a Supermicro C2758

SilverStone CS381 INTRODUCTION is probably about 2x the size of the supermicro chassis.
  14. J

silverstone cs381 - Any news?

Awesome, look forward to the hopefully inbound review Patrick!
  15. S

Cooling the CPU, X11SDV-4C-TLN2F

...I ended up fabricated something out of plastic rod and aluminum strips that enabled me to mount the NH-L12S on my X11SDV into my Silverstone CS381. It runs under full load the same as the factory cooler but silent. Used in a Silverstone CS381 with a passively cooled Quadra P2200. I meant...
  16. C

Designing 1U/2U/3U/4U rackmount server chassis - these will be going to production - looking for input, ideas, and feedback!

Would love to see a (improved) rack version of the Silverstone CS381, short depth (my rack only has 16") and room for 6+ HDDs. Height is not a problem, only depth.
  17. B

PVE Cluster using UNAS 810A

...at ~45C. Either way, the 2.5" chassis is likely not as relevant given I think the DS380 also had trouble cooling in its mITX chassis vs. the CS381 is now a larger mATX. I'd imagine 5.4k 3.5" drives in a larger chassis would be well underneath that given the CS381 is 4*120mm fans and 15.8"...
  18. T

U-NAS NSC-810A mATX Chassis

Yeah, I got 75W 2618Lv3. Will probably get CS381, or something else.
  19. P

The cs381 does have improved airflow over the drive bays but they messed up the airflow over the MB by using a solid sheet of metal on the front of the MB tray. So end of day their MB cooling is just as bad - maybe worse - than the nsc810a.
  20. B

Interesting, what specifically on the Mobo should I be concerned about "overheating" or "running too warm"? Are you aware (or do you own the CS381), where temps have been reported to be elevated? I am deciding between the 810A and CS381, and though an AIO solves any potential CPU heat issues...