Search results

1. C

NVMe for E3C236D2I

Hi, To save a bit of money (reuse of cpu) I decided to to got for an E3C236D2I for my downscale nas box (fewer bigger drives). And now need to decide about the NVMe - the MB can only take an M.2. 2230 and that limits the selection a "bit". But I've seen that one can get converter...
  2. C

Alternative to JViewer - iKVM and Java8

I think there has been enough talk about the Java8 support - or lack of. Supermicro has been nice enough to implement the HTML5/iKVM in their latest firmware, unfortunately it looks like they are the only ones (I don't know about the vendors like HP, and such). But ASRock and ASUS are still...
  3. C

'Kernel memory leaking' Intel processor design flaw forces Linux, Windows redesign

FYI From The Register: 'Kernel memory leaking' Intel processor design flaw forces Linux, Windows redesign A fundamental design flaw in Intel's processor chips has forced a significant redesign of the Linux and Windows kernels to defang the chip-level security bug. ......
  4. C

Login with Ghostery

Hi, This might have been mentioned before, but I am not able to login (Using the Log in | ServeTheHome and ServeThe.Biz Forums link) when I have Ghostery enabled. Pausing Ghostery brings up the login pop-up. Which "cookie" should be allowed to be able to login? Thanks, Casper