Search results

1. Y

EU [WTB] Large qty of hard drives

I thought about it. We have no experience with these to be honest and our software is prepared for hard drives. I suppose it won't be difficult, but it will require some time. Offline = fill backup drive with data, remove it from the backup server and store it in the shelf with correct label...
  2. Y

We are going to store them in our warehouse with some space available. However, I agree that higher capacity drives are prefered.
  3. Y

For our long term offline backup we are looking for high qty drives of almost any size. Total capacity should aim at 1PB.
  4. Y

EU 45,- Xeon E5-2618L V3 2.3-3.4Ghz 75W CPU

Bought 4 pieces. Just to test them and compare them with E5-2630v3. I don't expect many differences, though.
  5. Y

Supermicro X9DRD-IF IPMI sensor issue

We have one motherboard with the same issue and haven't found a solution, yet. As it is part of a redundant cluster, we don't care.
  6. Y

EU [WTB] 64x 16GB DDR3 ECC Registered

This is trusted seller, I bought from him many times before. I just hoped the price of the modules is now lower. :)
  7. Y

I got an offer for 21€ 12800R and 23€ 14400R. Both ex VAT. Sounds acceptable. What do you thing, guys?
  8. Y

Looking for 64 pieces of 16GB DDR3 ECC Registered to upgrade our ceph cluster. If you know about a good deal on ebay, I will be grateful for that as well. EU is not a requirement, postage will just be cheaper. Thanks
  9. Y

NL to EU cheap parcel service with pickup

Homepage - 85€ and if I understand their conditions right, they will also pack the parcel. That's acceptable price. Brenger | Altijd goed gebracht - 366€, which is insane https://account.pickthisup.nl/ - 166€, might work in the worst case as well
  10. Y

Hmm, so situation has changed a little bit. I will also need the pickup service to prepare it for transportation as they will receive that without a box. Any ideas who provide this type of service?
  11. Y

https://www.eurosender.com/ 33€ seems good.
  12. Y

I bought a server in a auction in NL and the seller doesn't provide shipment by himself. The seller however will prepare the parcel. Anyone with experience with shipping companies from NL to EU? Thanks in advance
  13. Y

Supermicro 4 node twin - internal SSD

Hi, so I found this picture on ebay. And I am not able to find out where the power of this ssd comes from. Unfortunately, I lost the original listing, I have just this one picture. Thanks for the help.
  14. Y

Free: SuperChassis 116TQ-R700CB (Boston area if possible)

:)) ex netflix chassis. I just wonder how many they had.
  15. Y

Xeon D-1541 Quanta storage servers on ebay

Is there an option to boot via UEFI IPv6? It might not be enabled by default, but there is a switch for that in bios. ^^ I can see UEFI IPv4 in the video above.
  16. Y

Pictures of damage, please. We are considering taking full rack (45 pieces) of these.
  17. Y

Just a few screens - homepage, sensors, power page, console page is enought I think. Thanks!
  18. Y

Could anyone please make a tour of BMC? Thanks in advance.
  19. Y

Desperate search for Arista EOS firmware

That's exactly how I understand it. So if I craft the packets correctly and send it to the switch, there is a chance I take it down, right?