Search results

1. C

xCase X245F or Logic Case SC-2380 on the US market

I am struggling to find a US distributor of any of these 2 cases. They are definitely OEMs since they are similar in looks to many other cases I see sold here, but none of these 2 seem to be available. I will appreciate if anyone could point me to a right direction.
  2. C

Looking for: Chenbro RM24302 2U case (has 3 x 80mm fans at front plate)

I am looking for Chenbro RM24302 case. It is end-of-life already, but while some EU distributors still sell it, none of the US-based ones do anymore. It is very unique, having 3 x 80 mm fans mounted directly at the front plate: Does anyone have it and would want to sell it?
  3. C

Looking for Chenbro RM24302

I am looking for Chenbro RM24302 case in US market. It is end-of-life already, but some EU distributors still sell it. Any idea how to get it?
  4. C

FS: Casetronic Travla C137 Mini-ITX case

US/NY. Accepting PayPal, shipped using USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box ($13). Directly here or via eBay: Casetronic Travla C137 Mini-ITX case | eBay
  5. C

HP Pavilion Ryzen 3700x 256GB 8GB $549

HP Pavilion TP01 0066 Desktop PC - Office Depot Seems like a good deal. AMD Promontory B550A Chipset Ryzen 7 3700x CPU One PCIe x16 socket One PCIe x1 socket One M.2 socket 1, key A One M.2 socket 3, key M for SSD (PCIe x4) Uses B550A chipset, not sure whether it supports IOMMU groups...
  6. C

Running pfSense virtualized but serving the Proxmox as well

I am configuring my t730 now with a 4xI340-T4 PCIe to run proxmox with multiple VMs, including pfsense which will be the firewall for my LAN and proxmox+VMs themselves. I want to: Pass-through the Intel PCIe to pfSense and have it handle firewall, NAT, DHCP and other services. Have my Ubiquity...