Search results

1. C

Project TinyMiniMicro: Reviving Small Corporate Desktops

I am confused – all the photos and reviews I saw of it had only a single slot underneath the mobo, with the second one depopulated. Is there a special version of it that comes with both? EDIT: OK, apparently only M920x and P330 have an additional m.2 slot present, so if I am right your...
  2. C

xCase X245F or Logic Case SC-2380 on the US market

I am most likely going to use it with a water cooling block, so won't matter anyway. Thanks for your input, though. BTW. Found it even cheaper here: US $50.45 5% OFF|2U Industrial Chassis Industrial Instrument Chassis ATX Motherboard Installed PC Power Can Be Full Of High K245F| | - AliExpress
  3. C

Front right side is where the PS2 ATX power supply goes.
  4. C

Well, the PS2 one would be, wouldn't it?
  5. C

Interesting. Mind explaining what do you base that on?
  6. C

I know what you mean, but I was going to reverse the fans to make them pull the air back to front, in which case it should actually be pretty good? Also going to use ENP-7660B Platinum+ mini flex instead of the regular PSU.
  7. C

FYI, I found the XCase OEM on Aliexpress: US $64.38 5% OFF|2U case industrial chassis for industrial instrument chassis ATX motherboard can install PC power 450MM 45CM deep|chassis|chassis atxchassis pc - AliExpress
  8. C

Found another interesting case: Guangzhou Ouman Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. This is the manufacturer, wonder if I can get ahold of this one in the US.
  9. C

Thanks, I guess I'll stop trying and compromise. It's frustrating, though. My ideal case (Chenbro RM24302) is no longer on the market, either – except some last items being offered by limited resellers in EU. Very humbling experience, I usually feel privileged to live in the US and have access...
  10. C

Also aware, but only 2x60mm fans in the front, while I am planning on running a 3900x in this thing, so it won't be enough. I even contacted Plink asking specifically about these fans not being big enough, but they shrug off. Also needs to be 15-17" deep, so a bunch of others are off the list.
  11. C

Thanks. I am well aware of these, but specifically need to be able to accommodate full-height PCI cards.
  12. C

I am struggling to find a US distributor of any of these 2 cases. They are definitely OEMs since they are similar in looks to many other cases I see sold here, but none of these 2 seem to be available. I will appreciate if anyone could point me to a right direction.
  13. C

Looking for: Chenbro RM24302 2U case (has 3 x 80mm fans at front plate)

I am looking for Chenbro RM24302 case. It is end-of-life already, but while some EU distributors still sell it, none of the US-based ones do anymore. It is very unique, having 3 x 80 mm fans mounted directly at the front plate: Does anyone have it and would want to sell it?
  14. C

Looking for Chenbro RM24302

Wasn't sure where to post it but in hindsight should have posted it there. Thanks.
  15. C

Instead? And what made you assume again I could Google but didn't look up the US distributors and ask them about it? Cutting the logic field's corners here, eh? I did, each and every one of them. Not to be a self-righteous arrogant prick. If you don’t know anything I expect you to say nothing...
  16. C

in US market You're really set the bar low for yourself if lecturing someone in 2020 how to use Google gives you a kick.
  17. C

I am looking for Chenbro RM24302 case in US market. It is end-of-life already, but some EU distributors still sell it. Any idea how to get it?
  18. C

FS: Casetronic Travla C137 Mini-ITX case

US/NY. Accepting PayPal, shipped using USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box ($13). Directly here or via eBay: Casetronic Travla C137 Mini-ITX case | eBay
  19. C

HP Pavilion Ryzen 3700x 256GB 8GB $549

HP Pavilion TP01 0066 Desktop PC - Office Depot Seems like a good deal. AMD Promontory B550A Chipset Ryzen 7 3700x CPU One PCIe x16 socket One PCIe x1 socket One M.2 socket 1, key A One M.2 socket 3, key M for SSD (PCIe x4) Uses B550A chipset, not sure whether it supports IOMMU groups...
  20. C

HP t730 Thin Client as an HP Microserver Gen7 Upgrade

I believe the VFs work fine. I tested them and everything workes *unless* I bridge them in the VM or *outside* a VM and pass as such.