Search results

1. R

Request for Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack

Thanks all :)
  2. R

MoMeamMugs yes that one was what I was looking for and it has been supplied. Thanks
  3. R

JHO, it did require the pre-install from the ADK as well as the Dart 10 package. Thanks for the heads up.
  4. R

Request for someone with a Microsoft Volume License or Visual Studio subscription!

Am looking for someone with either a Microsoft Volume License or Visual Studio subscription. I am looking for the MDOP (Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack) download in order to get the latest complete version of DART (Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset). If anyone can help with this please PM me...
  5. R

Am looking for someone with either a Microsoft Volume License or Visual Studio subscription. I am looking for the MDOP (Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack) download in order to get the latest complete version of DART (Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset. If anyone can help with this please PM me...
  6. R

Thanks to CW823

Just wanted to give a shout out to cw823 for the help on finishing up my new SX6036. This is a great forum with a lot of helpful people sharing their knowledge.
  7. R

Noob Question

Thanks
  8. R

MTO Questions

I went through some of the tools in the mellanox folder and found the subnet and started that on both machines. I now have a subnet connection at 40 gbs. It does show as a unidentified network with no network access for both ipv4 and ipv6. They seem to be receiving and sending traffic so it...
  9. R

MTO Questions

Thank you for your reply. I have read that a couple of times. I havn't worked with any fiber since the 1 g days so the 10 and 40 protocols are new to me. I ordered a type B cable and thought it should be the right one as per the old standards but the cards are showing they are up but I have no...
  10. R

MTO Questions

Just got a hold of a couple of mellanox connectx-3 network cards and have some easy questions. 1. In a nic to nic connection which type would I use, Type A, Type B, or Type C. also 8/12/24 fiber 2. In a nic to switch connection which type would be used. 3. What is the third type used for. Thanks
  11. R

Noob Question

I have been monitoring the mellanox setups that have been discussed here and I have a couple of questions. I'm looking at picking up a managed switch and I had read something about IBM but I cannot remember if they were ok to use or not. So the question is using the HP software for the updates...