Search results

1. Z

Gigabyte MJ11-EC1 EPYC 3151 Mystery

adapter cable came whit the purchase, for psu im using a corsair hx1000, bothy 12v pins are populated,..
  2. Z

so now i ordered some ram fom the QLV list,.... lets see what happens,...
  3. Z

1 module, 2 module only in blue slots, fans spinning, the BMC controler is starting and it allso shows on the monitor, after that its all black, no post at all :) the selles send me a replacement and it does the same, now im questioning my skills :)
  4. Z

i allready got another mainboard, after management booting the screen stays black, have tryed 3 types of normall ddr4 ram and 32gb samsng sticks M393A4K40BB1-CRC whit no post,... im totally lost,... am i even booting it right ?
  5. Z

are these really that picky when it comes to ram modules ?
  6. Z

i checked and its not,... in the QVL there are only 2666MT ram, this samsung is 2400MT - M393A4K40BB1 -CRC0Q does the bmc work regardless ??
  7. Z

looks like this is a faulty motherboard that i have. BMC does not read the ram that is physically inserted, it states i have 1 stick of 16gb ram in there :)) . KVM has no signal,... does not post,.... bummer for me
  8. Z

i did manage to get into the BMC, and as it seems the silent boot option was enabled :) in the evening i will tinker whit it a little more. thanks a lot!!
  9. Z

after reading trough this thread i did catch this, so ram only in blue slots ("1") when in black im not even getting the bmc initializing on screen :)
  10. Z

thanks, i don't get to the bios to check anything. Have tried whit some different psu-s, have the clear cmos jumper in normall, i allso did try to clear the cmos. havent checked if the me board does reserve an ip, dont even know in which lan to put my cable :) allso have no bloody idea how to...
  11. Z

hi all i got one of this mainboards a couple off days ago. After i start it it only shovs the BMC init and chipset load. after that its only a black screen, no gigabyte logo or anything, allso no lights on my usb keyboard. Any suggestions ? or should i send it back ? i tried whit a 32gb ecc...