Search results

1. J

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

edit: Ok so got a lot of it straightened out, I think part due to order of operations and flipping between the web ui, which sucks for this, and cli. vlan and dhcp is working for vlan200 now on assigned ports, I just need to get my ubiquity ap to properly worth with the vlan for the guest...
  2. J

Brand new to Brocade, hopping router on my ICX6610 is bringing down my network at random, but would also like a primer on the fundamentals.

So, one of my fan ports is definitely ****ed, awesome, and I enabled spanning tree and now get a bunch of new errors, but only related to 1/1/9 which is my main wireless AP, about BLOCKING (DOT1wTransition) and that port going up and down. show logSyslog logging: enabled ( 0 messages dropped, 0...
  3. J

Brand new to Brocade, hopping router on my ICX6610 is bringing down my network at random, but would also like a primer on the fundamentals.

Hmm, so I also have a fan failure on one of the fans, and swapping modules doesn't fix the issue. There's no harness that connects the fan plug to the mainboard, so that's not a great feeling... The fans spin up still so they work but yeah, maybe something else knocked loose during shipping...
  4. J

Hey everyone, so far, dumb switches, or really the lowest level of managed switches have been sufficient for my networking needs, however with the death of my aruba s2500, I decided to upgrade, primarily for future 10 gig expansion, but also because of feature set, and I picked up an ICX 6610...