Search results

1. M

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

If anyone needs one of the Dell 40G QSFP+ to 4x10G SFP+ 3M DAC Splitter Cable DAC-QSFP-4SFP-10G-3M 27GG5 cables let me know, I've got one I don't need and am willing to let it go for $50 shipped anywhere in the US. Ended up swapping it with some shorter ones purchased off Amazon.
  2. M

Who knows, who cares. I threw it in the trash lol
  3. M

31 mins and it's still working! Going to check back in an hour... @kapone any idea on what could've been up with the card?
  4. M

Card swapped, switch rebooted (just for good measure), the 3 servers I've got connected to the breakout are all online. Hoping they stay up.
  5. M

I've got an HPE 530SFP+ (same card as the QLogic Inc. QLogic 57810 10 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (HPE DL360p G8 Onboard) except a PCI-E card, will swap that in now.
  6. M

Mellanox Connect-X2 (stopped working after about 30 mins, takes standard fiber + optics no problem) QLogic Inc. QLogic 57810 10 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (HPE DL360p G8 Onboard) works Mellanox Technologies ConnectX-3 Pro EN NIC; 10GigE; dual-port SFP+ (MCX312B-XCC) (works)
  7. M

Got the cable, and getting farther. I seem to have gotten 2 servers to consistently stay linked, however anything additional seems to drop after 30-45 mins. Any ideas?
  8. M

Ordered, did overnight shipping so I should have it very quick.
  9. M

Thanks. Might have to get one overnighted
  10. M

Can someone recommend a known working 40G to 4x 10G breakout cable? Ideally via Amazon so I can get it quickly..
  11. M

I suspect I fixed this, but will know for sure later as my lab lives in a datacenter so gotta go back to test... I never disabled stacking on my switch.
  12. M

Having some issues with the 40G to 4x 10G breakout cable I bought (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LAR98YK and https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00U8LY4Y4). When I attach the cable to one of the breakout ports and the other end to my servers, either only 1 or 2 will link up, or none will link. Is this...
  13. M

[WTB] 8gb sticks of PC2-5300F DDR2

I'm looking for PC2-5300F RAM in 8gb sticks. I need 6 sticks if possible, trying to stay under $100 minus shipping.I'm in the US, and zip code is 33569