Search results

1. E

Looking for Business computer replacement

yeah, I agree. I don't do any high demand video stuff on this PC, so the mini fits the bill. Nice to get rid of the under the desk dust sucking PC also. It was over 10 years old and had had a couple windows 10 re-installs over the years. I have 3 other desktops and a nice gaming laptop, so I...
  2. E

Just an update: So far so good on the Beelink Mini at mu bisiness Loving the 16 cores even though the clock speed is slower than my old desktop Been monitoring it's daily performance for several days at my business and all it has been great so far. I have the Beelink set up in Windows 11with 3...
  3. E

This Beelink mini PC is really cool. It came with Windows 11 pro. I uninstalled some programs that I don't need and then I ran some de-bloat software I have it all set up with all the software I use and was able to transfer settings and configs over from my desktop so I don't have to set up all...
  4. E

Thanks, I have a bootable usb stick with windows 10. I just did a fresh W10 pro install on one of my other desktops last week. :D I have a gaming laptop with windows 11, but I am not too crazy about how they messed with all the simple things that worked just fine in W10. Like the start menu and...
  5. E

Thanks, I ordered it.
  6. E

What do you think about this Beelink? It looks like it will work for my needs. I could even go for the 500gb one. I currently run Samsung 250gb SSD's in my desktops and only use about 1/2 of that storage All long term storage and backups are on on NAS units, so local storage is not an issue...
  7. E

"Not sure I would trust Amazon reviews" The drivers comment was a bit too much for me. I do look at reviews and it's easy to tell if they are legit or not
  8. E

Thanks Louie. I see the NAB7 on Amazon here. But the reviews are less than great. https://www.amazon.com/MINISFORUM-NAB6-Windows-i7-12650H-Computer/dp/B0C1X191NR/
  9. E

I already have 3 monitors
  10. E

I see some mini's with type C ports that can also run a monitor. So can I run 3 monitors via a couple HDMI's and a type C?
  11. E

Regarding that HP computer I could just put new guts in my desktop for $900 I really want to check out these mini's There are so many out there and I would like a suggestion for one that would be good for my needs I see some have multiple ports for monitors
  12. E

Thanks all I was hoping to keep the cost under $400 That's why I was attracted to the mini's I see Patrick reviewing? I was seeing $900+ for those HP's
  13. E

Hi All, I subscribe to Patrick on YouTube and have watched a bunch of his videos. I need some suggestions to replace my 11 year old Windows 10 pro business desktop computer. Here's list of what I currently have and have upgraded over the years AMD FX(tm)-8120 Eight-Core Processor 3.10 GHz 16...