Search results

1. N

Fujitsu Futro S920 Thin Client as opnsense firewall

@gjvanderheiden, I appreciate your detailed response. I've downloaded the motherboard identification PDF manual from the Fujitsu website. I want to confirm if the module in the picture below with the security screw is indeed the 'Trusted Platform Module.' Is it recommended to remove it before...
  2. N

@boerni666, Thank you for your reply and the link. I think I may have misinterpreted the expression "even having a headless openwrt-linux installed" in your initial response. I assumed you were talking about installing OpenWRT on a Futro S920 without a connected display. However, I now...
  3. N

@boerni666, I appreciate your response and the encouragement that the S920 might not be "dead" as I fear; your mentions that it doesn't like certain displays and it didn't work with your DVI->HDMI cable are offering me a glimmer of hope. I'm contemplating getting another unit if experimenting...
  4. N

@gjvanderheiden, Thank you for your response. I've already gone through post #43 and even saved it as a bookmark, though initially, I didn't consider it might be helpful for my situation. Just to clarify, can the firmware reset be performed without connecting a monitor to the Futro S920...
  5. N

Hello Everyone, I purchased a Fujitsu Futro S920 AMD 2.2GHz with 4GB RAM and an 8GB SSD from eBay Germany, sold by 'piospartslap' in September 2022 after watching a video on Wolfgang’s channel about turning it into an OpenWRT router. I used a freight forwarder (Aramex Shop&Ship) to bring it to...
  6. N

@frauhottelmann May I know which generation/version of PCIe x4 slot this machine has ? Thank you.