Search results

1. R

Out of band remote control of a desktop pc?

see yourself, its a bad board or the cheap ones sold here are back to market from e-waste, https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/gigabyte-mainboard-mc12-le0-re1-0-amd-b550-am4-ryzen.42579/
  2. R

Weird issues with Supermicro X12 motherboard

oops: forgot the i350 1G & x550 10G NICs
  3. R

Weird issues with Supermicro X12 motherboard

BMC(ASPEED) and chipset is drawing power (chipset is in the CPU SoC) if the PSU has 60% effiziency in the +5VSB rail this value is possible,
  4. R

if a board with ASPEED is a server board for you then yes. i.e. the gigabyte mc12-le0 runs desktop Ryzen, but this special one is not recommended, but there are more, ITX too.
  5. R

EU Gigabyte Mainboard MC12-LE0 Re1.0 AMD B550 AM4 Ryzen

cleared cache ?
  6. R

just a board with BMC/IPMI ( ASPEED 2500 / 2600 chip )
  7. R

H12SSL CPU power connector question

some work to go but better than switching the whole chassis thought.
  8. R

read this thread pls. ( PDB-PT747-4648 ) https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/pcie-6-pin-8-pin-from-supermicro-cse-846-power-distribution-board.34404/
  9. R

if this is not a GPU chassis you are maybe out of luck.
  10. R

can you check temp. with ATX PSU if it generaly works and proof it is a PSU issue ?
  11. R

or a PDB with GPU conns.
  12. R

conclusion is : you can not generaly say molex->8pin works. like a lottery if you don't know anything about the PSU.
  13. R

whats impossible can't be solved. if your molex OCP is at low current you get issues, sometimes the OCP is disabled by shorting independent +12V rails, you risk a fire.
  14. R

only with ONE single +12V Rail. danger if you don't know.
  15. R

EPYC 7003/7002 lower power CPU

if load on it, all EPYC gens have same IO-Die which creates the main IDLE power draw, the cores at idle can (mostly) ignored. i an range of SKUs i would choose CPU over the price
  16. R

what PSU ? GPU needs independent +12V or the PSU must have only one +12V Rail. molex to 8 pin dones not work, molex are same source than 24pin = lower max. current.
  17. R

SuperMicro X9SRL slot bifurcation

the question was: if two x16 slots are sourced/wired from one IOU (x8x8) can be x16,x0 without switches.
  18. R

AMD APU Ecc

indeed: the china SKU supports ECC but not AI engine. 100-000000955 (FP7r2) ECC, noAi
  19. R

SuperMicro X9SRL slot bifurcation

nothing promised, they have implemented all options, even the nonsense ones.