Search results

1. P

WTB sys-5019a-ftn4

Looking at getting an atom 3958 1U for a client’s firewall. Lmk your price for it.
  2. P

FS: 5x 10TB WD external drives

I have for sale 5x 10TB WD external drives I bought (in June 2019) from BB and decided not to use them. In fact, I forgot I had them. They ares still sealed. Thought I needed the storage but I most certainly don't. Asking price is $850 ($799.95 + $48.00 in local tax) + shipping/OBO. If East...
  3. P

WTB: AMD Epyc 7302/7402/7452/7502

Getting back into the swing of things. Just as the title says. Message me if you have something.
  4. P

WTB: Samsung PM1725

Looking for the above. Missed a couple from a member here so seeing if anyone has one or two for sale. Looking for the 800GB or 1.6TB AIC version.
  5. P

Re: VMware Home Lab - single or multiple hosts?

In short, I have 3 XeonD hosts and I don't feel like I am using them all that much to justify having all 3. I've been thinking about consolidating down to 1 big host and using a nested setup. Posting and thinking about this while I am tired too, so that may be exacerbating the issue. Down...
  6. P

What is it worth? (A1SAi-2750F setup)

Not sure if this is the correct place for this, so bear with me. I have a Supermicro A1SAi-2750F with 32GB RAM not currently in use and figured I might as well unload it. I checked Ebay pricing and they are somewhat crazy in the value I think hence my asking here.
  7. P

FS: Dell Emulex OCE14102 Dual Port 10GB SFP NIC (low profile)

I have a new Dell Emulex OCE14102 Dual Port 10GB SFP NIC with low profile bracket. Dell part number 6FC2Y. It does have active cooling. I bought it thinking I would use it but found a Mellanox NIC in my stash. It has been opened and tested. Asking $55 shipped USPS Priority.
  8. P

SOLD

I have an extra Supermicro CSE-505-203B case for sale. Has a few scratches from being mounted in a rack from prior owner. I never used it so off it goes. Asking $65 + shipping. Shipping will be in a large flat rate USPS Priority box. (It's already boxed up ready to ship.) Pics of case: [H]...
  9. P

WTB 2950X

Looking for a TR 2950X.
  10. P

I am back! Be sure and get checked out on a regular basis.

I am back with life settling down some. I just wanted to drop a note and tell everyone to get a check up on a regular basis. I lost a friend on Monday to pancreatic cancer. He was no more than mid-50s. The unfortunate part is it was well under way in his body. From diagnosis to passing was...
  11. P

FS: 5x 10TB WD External Drives

I have for sale 5x 10TB WD external drives I bought from BB and decided not to use them. Asking price is $847.95 ($799.95 + $48.00 in local tax) + shipping. That comes out to be 169.59 a piece. Weight of the box is ~15 pounds. Everything is packaged up and ready to ship. Package will ship...
  12. P

FS: 5x 12TB WD External Drives (only for sale for 48 hours... or less)

I have for sale 5x 12TB WD external drives I bought from BB and decided not to use them. Asking price is $953.95 ($899.95 + $54.00 in local tax) + shipping. If I don't sell them then I will just return them, so don't low ball me. I figured I would give someone a shot at owning them that may...
  13. P

Firesale from closing up shop

This may look familiar to some as it's also posted on the H. It pains me but I have decided to close up shop and not build any custom computers/custom upgrades anymore. As a result everything is set to be sold that I have in stock. If a price isn't fair, make an offer. I won't get offended with...
  14. P

FS: 1U (505-203B chassis) Supermicro C2750 w/ 32GB RAM

For sale is a 1U Supermicro C2750 w/ 32GB RAM system. The MB is part number A1SAi-2750F with a new CSE-505-203B chassis, 4x8GB Kingston DDR3 ECC SODIMMs and active cooler on the processor. I will also include the mounting bracket and single SM fan for a rear exhaust. The fan does have one rubber...
  15. P

40Gb to 10Gb breakout cable questions

So I understand the point behind the breakout cable is to tie 40GbE infrastructure to 10GbE devices. However, does a 40GbE to 10GbE breakout cable give me more NICs or paths (i.e. - storage, etc.) in say something like ESXI?
  16. P

Peanuthead's "Clean the parts up" sale

It's that time to clear out parts that I am not using/that have been sitting. I also need the room. Below is a link to all parts I have listed. I will list anything else and items sold ASAP. A spreadsheet is being used to keep everything organized and easy to manage. Please feel free to PM...
  17. P

Ubiquiti AC Pro WAP - Sold

I have an Ubiquiti AC Pro WAP for sale. It's an open box item. I bought it from B&H then decided not to use it. It does come with the POE injector. Asking SOLD shipped (includes PP fees too)/OBO.
  18. P

Peanuthead's EOY/Clean Out of Parts

Hello! I am just getting back to life from work/EOY projects and dealing with family being ill. It's that time to clear out parts that I am not using/that have been sitting. I also need the room before my second child comes. Below is a link to all parts I have listed. I will list anything...