Search results

1. V

AU COMPLETED | [WTB] 2nd/3rd Gen EPYC 48-64core with 512GB RAM

Request completed externally. Thank you all.
  2. V

Fan orientation for optimal cooling

Sweet, made the top 3 as exhaust. Added extra 1 X 120mm at bottom to pull air. Changed CPU cooler from down to up direction. Thank you for the suggestions. Will report back with thermals once everything is up and running.
  3. V

Fan orientation for optimal cooling

Hi everyone, I am building an EPYC Gen 2 based system on a Phanteks Enthoo 719 case. I would like to get your opinion on the best layout and direction of fans to achieve the best possible cooling outcome. I have 8 X Noctua 140mm fans, 3 at front, 3 at top, 1 at bottom and 1 at the back. I...
  4. V

Definitely interested. Please PM your price.
  5. V

I managed to get a really good deal on EPYC 7V12 (64c/128t) and Supermicro H11SSL-i for $1123 delivered. I now only need 8 X 64GB RAMs if anyone has it
  6. V

Hello my fellow STH enthusiasts! I've been spending weeks trying to research a replacement build for my current 1st Gen EPYC(7551p/256GB RAM) as I have outgrown this. I was wondering if anyone had below spec'ed parts for grabs. Perfect opportunity(excuse) for you to upgrade to Milan or Genoa...
  7. V

ESXi and Eve-ng/GNS3/PnetLab study Lab - Hardware Options

Hello Everyone, I saw a similar thread in the past(about 4 years old) on a similar topic, but I feel like we need a version 2.0 for that thread - perhaps that previous homelab on steroids! We are a group of 5 network engineers, who have set a goal of achieving CCIE in next 12-18 months. CCIE...