Search results

1. M

Napp-IT ISCSI-Target with CHAP not working for Windows Initiators

Thanks for your professional support GEA!! Now CHAP is working as expected. The keypoint is the missing step 4 in Configuring Authentication in Your iSCSI-Based Storage Network - Oracle Solaris Administration: Devices and File Systems so one has to add this command in the napp-it shell: itadm...
  2. M

Ahhhhhhh......you are absolutely right. Your second link is the correct one (Initiator != target ;-) In the GUI you see only one command, which results to step 3 in the official docu. <itadm modify-target -a chap -S ...chap_passwd.txt -u Username iqn..... Step4 may be missing and I will try to...
  3. M

Yes I found this article too, but I stopped working with /reading it, when the first command "iscsiadm" only results in: -bash: iscsiadm: command not found Napp-IT uses instead the command "itadm" for configuration... Btw. The issue seems to be independent from the windows version. I have...
  4. M

Hello, at lest I do not get it up and running ;-) Comstar configured within the good Napp-IT WebGUI without CHAP works instantly. But for security reasons one likes to have CHAP enabled... There is not any documention or hint how to do it and the obvious way within the gui: - edit iscsi...