Search results

1. U

FS: colocation servers for sale in NJ

I am not sure about that i do know they can work with 120/208 volt
  2. U

right now 7 nodes are on + 1 juniper router all using about 5 Amps @ 120volt
  3. U

well the thread is for selling all hardwares not discussing about how much i pay for colocation if you decide to buy them then i can decide to share the extra stuffs if i want to
  4. U

No i have them setup with custom rails..the rails used are such that the server seats on top of them so does not include rails..you can get the rails cheap if you really need them
  5. U

i am looking to sell my colocation server gears which includes datacenter is located in NJ anyone interested will be picking them up in NJ cheapest combo hardware with 512GB total memory + 48TB total storage + 2 Juniper SRX240H2 routers + 2 Raritan 2U enterprise switched PDU 1 x HP SL6500...
  6. U

Looking for soundoproof cabinets

I am looking a 40 x 40 x 20 cubic inches or something similar like 18U height or so cabinet preferably furniture material i can use to reduce sounds of tower servers...i don't need the racks from rack cabinets..i just need an open space with the measurements above Will like to reduce the noise...
  7. U

Help with VLAN and VLAN routing

I will be really grateful if anyone can help me This is just a simple setup...VLAN between router and switch and switch with another VLAN and needs routing from the VLAN on the switch..that is all Don't know why its so tough to get help
  8. U

Well i have changed to trunk and still same thing so far I haven't seen any difference between access or trunk for ports 9 and 10
  9. U

I want the switch to do the routing for the VLAN it creates Right now everything works fine except that the new VLAN created on the switch which is VLAN2 is not doing what i want...the other ports all work fine the way i want them...only ports am concerned about are ports 9 and 10 which belong...
  10. U

looks like i am out of luck again
  11. U

DDWRT router ##### IP address 192.168.1.1 Subnet 192.168.1.0/24 LAN Port1 is configured for VLAN10 192.168.10.0/24 subnet and gateway 192.168.10.1 (the Cisco SG300 is plugged into this port) # # # # # Cisco SG300-10 Switch ##### GE1/Port1 of switch is connected to LAN Port1 of DDWRT router...
  12. U

Hey Chickleb! My network is simple...did you read this part? http://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/help-with-vlan-and-vlan-routing.3581/#post-30716 Let me know what questions you have i will explain Thanks
  13. U

Thanks for the reply since no one wants to help..not like i am asking some stupid question Most of the pictures i have explains everything And the gateway is 172.16.0.254 because when i hooked up a laptop to port 9 or port 10 on the switch and setup static ip like 172.16.0.2 i used gateway of...
  14. U

I really think i have provided all information here If you can help, please help really need this Here is the page to add static routes on DDWRT router and the router is not taking this route...so what route do i enter? Also is ports 9 and 10 (the ports on VLAN2 on the cisco SG300-10 switch)...
  15. U

Does anyone want to help? Ok guys i have a buffalo DDWRT router on 192.168.1.1/24 ip address and i have configured VLAN10 on LAN port 1 for 192.168.10.0/24 subnet Now the thing here is i plugged in a Cisco SG300-10 switch with ip address 192.168.10.35 on LAN port 1 of the buffalo DDWRT router...
  16. U

I am having trouble pinging between VLANs on the SG300-10 switch IP address of my switch is 192.168.10.35/24 I have VLAN1 192.168.10.1/24 VLAN2 172.16.0.254/24 Main router IP address 192.168.1.1/24 (i am using DD-WRT router) I can ping 192.168.1.0/24 from 192.168.10.0/24 and...
  17. U

Nexenta/NexentaStor 3.1.5 just won't install

I have tried installing bot the community version and enterprise versions of the Nexenta software and just can't install them. Tried them on 2 different physical systems that both install other softwares fine, except nexenta. I get to the install page and it says CD-Rom discovery failed...i...
  18. U

VLAN help

Still having issues with this. Ok lets do this. I want to setup a different VLAn apart fromt he default VLAN 1. All i want is to create a different network and be able to access the internet from that VLAN 2 network. That is all for now..I don't care about routing from VLAn to VLAN..i just...
  19. U

VLAN help

I have untaged ports 2 and 5 which are the only ones on vlan 2...when i connect a device there like a laptop..i can't get internet connection...why is this? How do i fix this? Thanks