Search results

1. M

FS: Juniper SRX - A few Items

Hah, was so worried about pics, I forgot the other details.
  2. M

Not sure what's happening with pictures here, but I'm having trouble even uploading one photo under 1MB. PM me, and I'll send you all the pics you want!
  3. M

I have one each of the following that have been used for about 6 weeks in a lab: SRX4100-SYS-JE-AC SRX4100-AC HW & Junos Enhanced (JSE) $5k SRX345-SYS-JE-2AC SRX345-2AC HW & Junos Enhanced (JSE) $2k NFX250-S1 NFX250 with 100 GB storage $1800 EX2300-24P EX2300 24-port PoE+ $800 ... and a...
  4. M

WTB: Juniper SRX300

Just getting back to this place after a very quiet year.. I have an SRX 345 if you're interested?
  5. M

JBOD enclosures - 2.5 inch drives?

I've never seen these compound mini-SAS cables before. If this enclosure uses those cables, what do they need on the computer interface side? SATA connectivity? One Computer SATA Port per mini-SAS cable? I would likely get a new controller card for this array, just want to make sure I get...
  6. M

Wow, those are interesting. Now I'm off to go look at new cases. Thanks!
  7. M

So I'm actually looking for something similar, but on the small scale. Why does NO ONE make 6/8/10-drive enclosures that are small enough to sit under a desk? I have a bunch of 2.5" drives that I can't seem to find anything to put them in that won't be a 3.5" shell.
  8. M

SOLD

Longest gap in communication was 4 days. 1) I was traveling for work, and working intently for 12 hours a day 2) I don't always get alerts on email that isn't deemed Priority (Google's doing), and 3) it was a weekend both times - this was the last thing on my mind. Anyways, I've refunded you...
  9. M

SOLD

And I understand that, which is why I don't appreciate you and others just assuming things and acting like I'm scamming people. Instead of asking directly for my input, you call out my friend who vouched for me - and basically called me a scammer with no proof as such. Serverking's posts were...
  10. M

SOLD

Not that I care what you think, but here's all of the comms between us. I asked him twice if I could refund the money. Edit - deleted file for personal info safety.
  11. M

FS: QCT QuantaGrid D51B-2U Server - New/Open Box

All I see here is YOU saying things. He hasn't said this. Because it's not true. I have no clue who you are. But you just take parts from someone else's experience, insert your own assumptions, and just start talking shit about me in another thread? I haven't sold any items to show status...
  12. M

SOLD

Who are you and who is Patrick? I think YOU need to settle down for something that doesn't concern you.
  13. M

SOLD

Hi guys. I was in contact with @Serverking the entire time with status. Due to travel I was unable to get back to the site to grab them in time. He was very patient, and I asked him last week and yesterday if I could just refund his money because I didn't like that I couldn't deliver. He should...
  14. M

Pardon me? Not sure why you would have anything to say here. Maybe understand the story before making assumptions.
  15. M

Will do, but that's completely untrue. Was in contact with the buyer constantly (at least a dozen messages back and forth), he was aware of status the entire time, and he didn't have to go through PayPal for a refund. I offered it to him without him asking.
  16. M

SOLD

OP updated
  17. M

SOLD

Used-Good Condition I have a pair of these available. $250/per
  18. M

Correct Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2620 v4 (20M Cache, 2.10 GHz) Product Specifications