Search results

1. nihonjin

(SOLD) FREE if you cover shipping - Sunon KDE1204PKVX fans (works with Brocade)

I think you should have posted this on the "freebies" thread
  2. nihonjin

Looking for info about HP PSUs DPS-1200FB A / PN 438202-002

I know Anyway, don't have them anymore
  3. nihonjin

Looking for info about HP PSUs DPS-1200FB A / PN 438202-002

Today just got a couple of those PSUs and wasn't able to find any reliable info about them. Other DPS-1200FB part numbers (I do have several 748283-201 platinum PSUs) out there are platinum PSUs, but couldn't find anything about those. Anyone know anything about them? are they silent? silver...
  4. nihonjin

Huawei Servers Resources: RH2288Hv3 | 5288v3 |

Even if the motherboard is the same, the SBR etc will be different and when checked by it will give you error. Try to pm or ping the user who shared the files for the 2288, maybe he is able to download them
  5. nihonjin

Huawei Servers Resources: RH2288Hv3 | 5288v3 |

The BIOS you linked is the 5.21 and the one shared here is the 5.22, the BMC is also newer than the one you linked and you can download them from the shared links. Don't understand why you're out of luck Edit: ok, yours is a 1288, did you register an account at huawei's web?
  6. nihonjin

EU NVDimm-N generation pack

anyway, nice price
  7. nihonjin

EU NVDimm-N generation pack

Only germany :p
  8. nihonjin

EU gone - Mellanox SN2100, "40G", 16 port €1500 (MSN2100-BB2F)

Not that I care... but he's not shipping outside germany
  9. nihonjin

EU WANTED: HBA controller with 2 ports

nothing fancy, flashed... 60€ + shipping
  10. nihonjin

EU WANTED: HBA controller with 2 ports

I do have an sr130 in it mode (HBA) if you're interested, it is a 9300 8i huawei mezzanine card for huawei v3 servers this one: Since your backplane and cabling uses mini hd SAS connectors, I do recomend you a card that uses them (mostly SAS3, some SAS2 uses them too but is rare)
  11. nihonjin

WTB - HGST SN200 Series NVMe Full Height Bracket

did you measure the distance between both bolts? maybe you can go with any other compatible bracket.
  12. nihonjin

EMC DS60 4U 60-Bay 12Gbps Expansion Shelf w/ 2x PSU, 2x LCC, Full Accessories!

well... I can't see it as a good deal but maybe it is for others