Search results

1. 5

FS: [NEW] Motorola MB8600 DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem

Appreciate the tip. I will check it out.
  2. 5

FS: [NEW] Motorola MB8600 DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem

BRAND NEW, still in shrink wrap. Bought with intention to use. Got a job offer that required relocation. Ended up going with fiber at the new place. No longer need and I’m beyond the return period. Asking $145. Ground shipping to lower US 48 states included. Prefer Venmo or ApplePay. Can...
  3. 5

Comparison: Intel i350-T4 Genuine vs Fake

These are pretty reasonably priced, $50 or less, many at the $30 or less mark. Not to sound paranoid, but why? :D How do I differentiate between T4 and T4V2? Or did V2 make it's way into the Supermicro version? Lastly, just to clarify, despite the branding -- this still runs Intel drivers...
  4. 5

That's fair enough. And I know I'm being particular as well. I am repurposing a 2014 Mac Mini in combo with Akitio Thunder2 (Thunderbolt 2 to PCIe) enclosure to house an Intel NIC to run with pfSense so everything plays nicely with netmap and inline IDS/IPS. I'm not looking for more...
  5. 5

I might add one of the things I find confusing when looking at the auction site is the inductors. The original shows a single line of text parallel with the two rows of holes up above. The counterfeit shows 3 rows of text and the direction is parallel to the 5 holes instead (shift of 90 degree...
  6. 5

Thank you. And woah! I didn’t realize a 1GB NIC was pushing $225-300. That seems insane. Hence the reason everyone is dealing used I suppose.
  7. 5

Looking for an authentic i350-T4V2. Don’t really care if it’s Intel retail, Dell or another OEM brand. I just don’t want a fake or “honest” knockoff. Given the thread started so many years back and V2 has emerged since, what kind of price should I expect to see for a genuine card in todays...